New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

:o

Started by antifairy, September 08, 2010, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antifairy

I've been lurking here for a little while and finally decided to register. So anyways, I'm Matt, 24 years old, straight. I've been into omorashi and other related things for about 10 years now. I'm mostly into seeing females desperate for a toilet and trying so hard to keep from wetting themselves but eventually do anyways. I have some fan fictions that are based around Lucky Star that I'm going to contribute that were originally posted on animepee, so you may have seen them there as well.

Faust

Faust welcomes you with open arms antifairy.
In a completely heterosexual way of Course.
Faust speaks in third person person, but that's just something Faust picked up.
Faust hopes you enjoy it here at AGD, and wishes you the best of Luck AntiFairy.
^^

FallenStar

I.... think he'll be an advanced member extremely shortly based on his contributions to the fanfiction section.

To Antifairy: I see that your avatar and username is of a Zelda enemy. Might I count you as a fan of Link to the Past (the game that I feel the Anti-fairy enemy was most prevalent in)? Great game, isn't it? What's your favorite part? (If you like it, that is. If not, then ignore this nonsense.  xD )

Welp... I'm fucked...

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat, pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Sorry I'm late, I've been having a pretty rough time at school recently. (Homework has gotten harder, friends are getting sparse or distant, etc.)  I look forward to reading some of your stories.  Hope to see you around the forums.

animepee

Hi antifairy, glad you got the motivation to join and post some of your fanfics :p

You already know me, (Kenshin on AP).

Anyways,
Helloz~!

antifairy

Quote from: FallenStar on September 10, 2010, 10:27:47 AM
I.... think he'll be an advanced member extremely shortly based on his contributions to the fanfiction section.

To Antifairy: I see that your avatar and username is of a Zelda enemy. Might I count you as a fan of Link to the Past (the game that I feel the Anti-fairy enemy was most prevalent in)? Great game, isn't it? What's your favorite part? (If you like it, that is. If not, then ignore this nonsense.  xD )

Ahh... Sorry I haven't checked back to this in a while lol. Anyways yes, it is most prevalent in lttp, but it's appeared in other games such as links awakening and the oracle games. its also called a bubble. Lttp was one of my favorites though, favorite part.... I'm not sure, I always love fighting the bosses. so those I suppose.

Btw thanks for the upgrade whoever did it, I think I looked into the gallery not noticing I was upgraded.