New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Drawing my own anime desperation/wetting pictures

Started by Bloke1, October 17, 2007, 10:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpjames

Looking forward to the pics BUS, loved the first one you posted.. pure genius :-)

DC.

Bloke1

Good news!
I've finished the second one!!

Head to the desperation folder A.S.A.P!

B.U.S.

MasterShake

Bloke1

Thanks for the kudos everyone :)

What should I do for my next pic?

Bloke1

I probably did have some requests, but it'd be easier if they were re-sent.
My only limitations are characters that are over age 18, and as long as you can provide pictures of them, and what situation.

...however, I am basically on strike at the moment. Y'see, I'm not happy that this site has very few pictures updated due to others not contributing. I've added a good number of pictures I've found, plus the two I've drawn thus far, but there are still only 100 picture in the two main folders.

I am urging everyone - and I mean EVERYONE, including those who just do the 10 posts and nothing else - to PLEASE upload every picture they have and give it a good description for the folder. I would loev to see this board thrive as there are a lot of pictures out there.

I'm going to go and grab as many pictures as I can that are not in the folders already, and upload them. I hope others will do the same.

And the person who does the most will get their request. I hope people will read this and take in how important I feel it is. I also hope the board moderators start deleting accounts that don't do much, because then people will be forced into uploading. Harse, but fair methinks.

Thanks everyone,
B.U.S.

FallenStar

Quote from: Bloke1 on January 15, 2008, 06:22:58 AM
I also hope the board moderators start deleting accounts that don't do much, because then people will be forced into uploading. Harse, but fair methinks.

Moderators don't have that happy pleasure, but I do.

I do surprise leecher posts every so often for just the reason you posted. In fact, it might be time for another one.... 

FallenStar - Site Admin

Bloke1

First off, thanks Fallenstar - too many leechers, and there's not that much in the way of content as it is.

As for Duce's request, I couldn't find a suitable picture, so I extended that request must include a full body picture. I don't get the chance to search online too often, and after doing that search for that character quickly came up with bad images.

Thanks again everyone!
B.U.S.

EDIT:
I've deleted my old pictures because they're a few of my characters that I like using in other pictures. I'll edit and re-upload them with different hairstyles because I want to keep the characters as my own. If anyone has any requests for which characters to change them to, PLEASE provide a picture too! I'm more than happy to do so... if very hard, but dammit I'll try!

i might not edit, but I'll see what I can do people...

Bloke1

These characters were never meant to be used in wetting situations, but when the time arose that I was able to make these pictures I found they were the only ones I had to use at the time.
I'm more than happy to do requests from now on, but I don't want to use my characters in these pictures as I am starting to put them in non-wetting situations. I hope you all can understand that from an artist's point of view, using two different alias for two completely different genres; then starting to cross-contaminate the two doesn't help either one as I want this alias to be completely seperate from my other one.

Bloke1

I know this is very unfair, and I'm very sorry.
However, I will be changing the hairstyles and hopefully they should be up again shortly.

Please consider that I do want these characters to be used in other artistic works and don't want to cross-contaminate them. Imagine if someone found out both of my alias and foudn the same characters in both, as well as the same style - too much of a coincidence. Put this down to my crippling paranoia, but if anyone outside of those I've told finds out about my two alias and finds the similarities, I'll stop drawing completely. I've drawn for too man y years to near-perfect my craft and I'm not going to let anyone screw this up for me.

It's something I love to do, and if I am forced to change BOTH alias and never draw again, then I will be a very unhappy person.

Plus I did say I would be willing to do request pictures because those aren't my characters, and to be honest who gives a s**t about my characters anyway? They're not in any anime or manga, they have no personality to you, all they are are images that have one dimension in more ways that one. To me, they are the product of a number of years spent with an imagination that should never have been allowed to expand. Yet it did, and these characters were developed over the last 6 and a half years to be full of life, trying to break archetypes set for them (e.g. the pretty girl, damsel in distress, powerful leader, etc) and become multi-layered and characterful. They became unique and special, and I'm not letting two pictures I drew over the course of a couple of months destroy that.

I'm sorry to have let you all down by making these pictures and suddenly removing them, but this is how I feel and if I let this stop me drawing completely then I won't be happy in the slightest. I would never write this much if it wasn't so passionate.

I apoligise 100% and more, because I know all I can to make things up is please the crowd by doing what they ask. As an artist, it's only fair to let others' decisions reign over mine because I have a skill - dare I say, a gift - that not many possess. It would be cruel of me to keep this from the world, so I'll gladly do any request pictures.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you understand this.

Your slave,
B.U.S.

Bloke1

There are people I don't want finding out about this - namely my family, of which I sitll live with. I'm 19 years old, and at my age, if I have my non-wetting normal characters in an environment in which they're not normal, then there's a chance my family could find out my secret fetish. And then either a bullet meets my brain, or a noose gets friendly with my throat, because I am NOT risking them finding out about this. And I won't let a few people online screw me up.

I do apoligise for removing the pictures, but my crippling paranoia stops me from doing so.

Your Slave.

banedon

Quote from: Bloke1 on January 20, 2008, 10:21:57 AM
There are people I don't want finding out about this - namely my family, of which I sitll live with. I'm 19 years old, and at my age, if I have my non-wetting normal characters in an environment in which they're not normal, then there's a chance my family could find out my secret fetish. And then either a bullet meets my brain, or a noose gets friendly with my throat, because I am NOT risking them finding out about this. And I won't let a few people online screw me up.

I do apoligise for removing the pictures, but my crippling paranoia stops me from doing so.

Your Slave.

While I understand your actions clearly enough, your motivation is really pretty disturbing. They're cartoons, man. Of clothed girls peeing. This isn't like your dear old mum just walked in and found you buggering the family dog. Or grandad's corpse. Obviously, I don't know your family from Adam, but if this 'secret fetish' has you living in such a degree of fear and paranoia that you'd HONESTLY sooner kill yourself than let them find out about it, then I would be inclined to suggest that you should really consider getting on with your life and out of your parents' basement. They have far more of a hold over your psyche than they reasonably should and your insistence on living in quiet fear is only empowering that.

I'm not 'proud' of my fetish. I accept it and am content with it; I don't announce it in the daily paper or sing it from the rooftops. My wife knows about it, my close friends know about it, some of my casual accquaintences know about it. I'm not volunteering the issue to my parents, but if they happened to find out about it, big deal. I'd be mildly embarrassed and then we'd all get on with our lives. In the grand scheme of things, its a pretty innocuous fetish. I mean, you COULD pop wood to dead people or barnyard animals. A little cartoon pee now and again is hardly going to get you branded as the village outcast.

You're the artist. What you do with your work is entirely your business. What you choose to think or believe is also entirely your business. I'm not going to tell you how to live or what to do with your work. But I WILL say that living a life in constant fear of 'being found out' for a perfectly legal, minor fetish seems like a pretty crappy way to live to me.

I enjoyed looking at your stuff when it was up. I'll enjoy it if you post more and I'll probably just wind up forgetting that you even exist if you never post again. But you've obviously got some pretty severe emotional and psychological issues if you're only 19 and your life is already this overtaken with 'crippling paranoia.' Best wishes in getting yourself sorted out.

ppfan

It's easy enough to tell someone else they shouldn't be ashamed of something they like through an internet screen name, but in real life, society isn't as receptive. Or tolerant. I'm sure there are a bunch of young men and ladies that are having more trouble finding a job than they imagined now that the whole world has seen them drunkenly staggering and acting stupid on YouTube.

FallenStar

I.....  think it's time to close this topic.

Bloke1 is no longer a member here, as evidenced by his "guest" status, though I never deleted his account O_o;

I figure he must have gotten too scared by what he was doing and left on his own..  =/

To that end:

TOPIC SLAMMED SHUT!