New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

You know...

Started by FallenStar, August 20, 2010, 06:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

There has got to be a point where we stop trying to be so damned politically correct all the damn time and I think this is it right here:

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/19/backlash-brewing-over-aniston-using-r-word/?hpt=T2

I mean, WTF, seriously...  You can't even insult YOURSELF now?! -_-;  What about all those Chris Rock specials where he talks about the N-word, huh?

Goddamn people are so goddamn idiotic... geez...   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

People shouldn't take so much offence to a mere word. That's retarded. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Yes, it's quite gay ass fucking nuts, isn't it?   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

Looks like two opposite sides of our little old Earthball can face two opposite faces of the same problem. Because people swear, it can't be helped. This thing makes it even easier to work out your anger when you accidently hit your finger with a hammer or something. Unfortunately, some people think that swearing makes them look fucking cool, fucking adult, fucking mature for the fucking sake of a fucking mother of a fucking christ, despite the fucking fact that it's absolutely fucking retarded and fucking full of fucking shit. And find it perfectly normal. Maybe the purpose of Sociology is to find the perfect balance between retarded+ and retarded-.

FallenStar

I have no idea what the blue blooming heck that article is talking about...  I guess you have to be a true-blonde Russian to be able to understand that one.  O.o;

Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

Long story short: the most brutally obscene thing ever used by thirteen years old kids. And now, in the age of the internet...

tenck5k

Quote from: Lisk on August 21, 2010, 02:38:14 AM
Long story short: the most brutally obscene thing ever used by thirteen years old kids. And now, in the age of the internet...

I guess I'm a little confused myself...is it basically another version of certain words? Maybe something akin to a dialect?

Regardless, I get the general idea...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Faust

Faust believes the people who were 'Offended' by it, are Mentally deficinent.
And if you find yourself offended at the word Retard, then more than likely, YOU AREN'T RETARDED!!!!

Faust will be sharpening his knives if anyone needs him.