New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

RETAIL RAGEEE

Started by Yog-Sothoth, July 01, 2010, 12:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yog-Sothoth

QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!

Serika

OMG, what's with the window humper at 00:45? :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

So... wait... the guy is angry because he can't go shopping because the owners of the store are closed to protect their property from protesters who might destroy and loot the place?  O.o
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

"Why are you putting people through this?"

The terrible problems of the modern age eh? Denial of rights to shop... :lol:  :death:

FallenStar

I think you're full of something, though I wouldn't call it poppycock   :lol:

I can certainly understand raging about something I've looked all day forward toward and I can certainly understand raging when it doesn't happen, but even so... There's a fine limit between being disappointed and depressed and just hauling off and blowing your lid.

If people controlled their tempers better (yes, even me), then perhaps we'd not have nearly as much anger and hate in the world as we do, no?

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

If he planned his day around this and was disappointed i think a normal reaction would have been to kick the door, yell "DAMN IT!", then turn around and leave in a bad mood. This guy stood there and yelled for quite a while.

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if you punched the door and told the manager to eat a bowl of dicks, but i hope you wouldn't flash your gun over something like this, Chang. :)

Serika

Quote from: Chang Coldrum on July 08, 2010, 07:48:11 PM
lemme just ask... what exactly is G20?

This is the summit that was held in Toronto, where the video was presumably shot. It's about the global economy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_G-20_Toronto_summit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_G-20_Toronto_summit_protests

lie2hacker2

Woudn't it be interesting to see this become a meme?