New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Well, hello...

Started by Ashitaka, June 06, 2010, 07:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashitaka

Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted an intro topic on a forum, so I'm a little rusty...

Might as well start with the basics, I'm a 20 year old Brit guy, and I've only really been into anime for the past 18 months. However, I've had the female desperation fetish for about 6 or 7 years, so naturally it's followed over into my interest in anime and manga. It's certainly not an easy fetish to have - one you can't exactly admit to friends in RL, but as a fetish it's something you can't deny to yourself.

In the past, I've not really had an opportunity to talk about things relating to this fetish, so I'm hoping this forum will allow me the chance to start discussing things related to it - and as it looks like there are more FD scenes in anime than I'd realised, I'm sure there'll be plenty for me to talk about.

Hopefully see you all around the boards!

JackO

Ay-up zeroin?

Representin' London, blud.  :lol:

But seriously? It's nice to see another Brit around here, welcome, hope you have a great time here.  :clap:

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Another Brit, eh?  Sweet.  Glad to see you decided to join us.  I can understand about the whole "can't talk about IRL" issue, since most of my friends would probably ditch me on the spot if they ever found out.  Still, it's not all that bad, and we still get to enjoy it.  I look forward to seeing around the forums later.  Happy trails!

PS- very nice intro, btw.

Ashitaka

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Zeroin, 'ay-up' is definitely the welcome I'm used to! Unlike JackO, I'm from t'North of England, Yorkshire in fact. But nevertheless JackO, I'm sure we'll be able to get along, despite the whole North/South divide!

And Packrat, cheers for such a welcoming post. I look forward to seeing you round the forums.

Also, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm not going to be around much next week as I'm away on a work placement... I doubt I'll be able to post much, if at all. Nonetheless, I look forward to diving into the discussions when I return! ^^