New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Halp Plz?

Started by hashish, May 24, 2010, 05:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashish

So I have a terrible memory, but I have a hunch that this hentai I saw once was actually pretty good, but maybe it wasn't but I think it was 'cause I have a bad memory. Either way I wanna know if any of you peeps recognise it, and as an added insentive, there was a pee scene in it, or at least one im sure.

It starts off with a bunch of kids in school, and then this weird magical thing starts happening in the sky that only some of the kids can see.
The weird sky thing keeps happening, and as it does so, more and more of the characters are revealed to be switching bodies and coming on to the characters theyre attracted to, while in someone elses body, and vice-versa.
Eventually it cumulates in this boy and this girl doin it, who are the typical childhood friends thing (I think) who had already done it with each other (while other people were possessing one of their bodies) and it's all hapilly ever after...?

So, any ideas? XD

Serika

Sounds like "Body Transfer" to me.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

hashish

LOL I googled body transfer and there it was, I figured It'd have some huge japanese name, but apparently its in english now as well!