New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Tabletop gaming systems?

Started by Saberjackal, October 13, 2007, 10:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saberjackal

I had a passing thought... what kinds of tabletop RP systems might lend themselves to a bit of Desp RP? I know that for D20 there are several documents on sexual encouters in the system but are there others? I'm considereing running an online tabletop/Pen and paper for just such a thing. If I were to spend the time to do this, is there any interest? Also what kind of game systems would people recomend?

FallenStar

I was tempted to make an FD RPG using RPG Maker for the Playstation, but I didn't get too far, on account o'  "I wuz too lazy to use teh controller to move around an' select teh letters for teh dialogue..."   

That, and the fact that I suck at making landscapes...  >.>

FallenStar

Saberjackal

I tried that as well, I stopped when I encountered the same problem. However, I did make some rather entertaining Text adventure games with a program called "Adrift" I was even able to make a random counter for "desperation" sequences turning to wetting events. Likewise you can program a game that has enough randomness to it that the game is unlikely to be played the same way twice.

Serika

White Wolf's "World of Darkness" might work for that. I've played Vampire the Masquerade and the system is easy and flexible.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Saberjackal

World of Darkness I am extermely well versed in. I've been playing and run several campagins within. However, Vampires do not have the ability to pee anymore. The only fluid aside from saliva in their bodies is blood. However, all of the other supernaturals do not have that problem aside from ghosts, and demons.

Serika

VtM has character sheets for mortals too. Maybe we could replace the blood points with urine points. You start at zero, gain 1 every hour, and the difficulty check for holding it increases by 1 for each point you have.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Phatman_Dover

Dungeons and Dragons has a whole BOOK of Erotic fantasy settings/rules. Seriously. Look it up.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

anathema

Somewhere out there is the dungeons and dragons guide to unlawful carnal Knowledge.

In it, is rules for having to go to the bathroom, as well as sex (including fort saves to see if you get aroused or horny or cum) Combine the two and tweak it a bit and I bet you could get it working with most any D20 game.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

anathema

I was wrong. You want the Gude to hygiene. It's pretty simple, clearly not made for people like us, but it'd be easy to modify it.   Say a fort save with a DC that gets higher and higher the more desperate you get. Failed saves cause you to leak,

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/netbooks/Hygiene/Hygiene.txt

Some interesting things could be done in conjunction with the arousal rules for sex in the book of unlawful carnal knowledge. Sadly, it hasn't been touched since 2003.

http://www.netbook-of-uck.net/downloads.htm
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.