New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why hello there

Started by Adam, March 19, 2010, 02:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Hi, my name is Adam. I forgot quite how I found this site... YouTube perhaps? I don't know. I obviously had an interest in this stuff. I know I sure waited long enough to post, that's for sure. Well... I've seemingly had an interest in the real life form of this for a few years now, and I don't know why. Recently one of my friends corrupted me with anime and well, the two artforms (hehe) totally clusterf***ed. :)

For personal reasons, I don't feel like revealing every single thing about me, but I do live in Illinois and I live my life on computers for the most part. I listen to mostly extreme metal music, mostly progressive or softer stuff, even. My favorite bands include things like Cynic (look them up).

I simply enjoy this stuff and I'm glad there is a forum out there to recognize it. Internet Rule 36 is true. Haha.
I believe an accident I had when I was a kid may have sparked this, as well as my younger bedwetting. I just... enjoyed the feeling. Eventually by the time I started liking girls, the two interests merged (this was quite a while back, honestly). It wasn't even honestly a sexual interest back then. I just liked the feeling. Somehow it became a true sexual fetish and I'm deeply affected by it. The real stuff still gets me a lot more than the anime form of omorashi and the like... but I still love this.

Thanks for this community, I will try to behave with the rationality and maturity required to make this a good endeavor. :P

Seeya. :)

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Very nice intro.  I'm glad to see that someone is taking these intros seriously.  I hope to see more post like this one from you.

FallenStar

You don't need to censor your words here if you really don't wish to.

It's perfectly okay to say "GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER DONE CLUSTERFUCKED MY FUCKKNUCKLE DUMBASS FUCKING SHITTY THING."

Granted, that's an extreme and that, in itself, probably wouldn't be smiled upon... but you don't have to be afraid that someone will ban you just for saying the occasional cuss word.   :gunsmilie:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Adam

Aww, thanks guys.

*totally clusterfucked.

Most of the forums I post on don't necessarily have people who actually work on how they post. I knew I'd work well with this forum because I have a way of rambling on and on and on and on, well, you get the idea. I don't have much more to say from here, at least in this thread. I'm not gonna wank this post out to insane length though. All I have to say is, thanks again. :)

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...