New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

hey

Started by saintbad, March 29, 2010, 12:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saintbad

ya i been just looking arroudn the site and ur my kind of people :) so ya hey everyone :clap:

packrat

Quote from: zeroin001 on March 29, 2010, 04:02:52 AM
Post some more info about yourself, and the reasons you have come here, or you will be considered a leecher. For example, tell something about what attracts you to this particular fetish or other fetishes you may have in that area.

Wow, for once I didn't have to say it.

P.S. apologies to Packrat if I'm stealing your job :)

Oh, no prob.  I'm just glad to know that some of our other members have the same view I do about intro posts. =D

saintbad

humm i dont kno what really attracts me to any piticular fedish i do like magna or how ever it is spelled. i kind of like most wetting in genera; i just been looking arround not much i dont like.. wait there is one naked real wetting i dont like ... i dont get it .. lol

Ranpalan

Packrat, I think you should have banning powers.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

FallenStar

Seriy, there are only three people that have banning powers;

Me, Serika, and Chang.

And those are the ONLY three I'll ever trust with those powers.

Secondly, saintbad, if you wish to be a member here and see all that this site has to offer, then you must follow two very important pieces of advice.

1. Clean up your grammar. You'll pardon me for saying this, but you type like a three year old who has only just figured out how to use a keyboard. Since you must be 18 and older to register, I can only assume you have a high-school education and thus, ought to be able to type far better than you've shown.

2. The intro board is for you to post things about yourself; not to say that you only like desperation/watersports or any particular fetish. The Intro board is a way of getting to know those who come here and talk about what they like and dislike.  We are a community of people with various interests and hobbies in addition to our common ground; we are not an anonymous imageboard like 4chan.  If you wish to access better rewards, you MUST post a better intro and you MUST be active on the forums. Those are the two unwritten Golden Rules of this site.

Welp... I'm fucked...

saintbad

ok at for the grammer thing i have allways spelled terable really nothing i can do about it. but i will try to make it as best as i can do. and as for part two im into video games and such i play eve online. xbox 360 like shooting games . i fix computers for a hobby , i built my own pc. that about all i can think of im not usilly good discribing myself sence im a very shy person and what not.. 

saintbad

haha nah english is my first and only language i just cant spell for anything cause of what happened between my schooling when i was little so ya i got terable grammer and spelling but i do the best i can.

JackO

Quote from: saintbad on April 01, 2010, 12:53:27 PM
haha nah english is my first and only language i just cant spell for anything cause of what happened between my schooling when i was little so ya i got terable grammer and spelling but i do the best i can.

Just a little idea, from a Google Chrome loving guy (me)

If you download and use Google Chrome as your main browser (although in all fairness you can probably also get a firefox add-on), it has a built in spell checker, whenever you enter a body of text, meaning all you have do is right click, and any spelling mistakes are eradicated.

http://www.google.co.uk/chrome - if you're interested.

saintbad

u know what that sounds like a great idea.

saintbad

no worries i hope this goggle chrome help me speak a bit more clearly ... it worked ha-ha :clap: