New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

HitsuHina - Omorashi 1 (FD,AW,HU)

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 06, 2010, 05:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Alright I'm new here and this is my 1st time posting my fan fics over here. I used to post them in Deviantart but there didn't seem to have lots of omorashi maniacs. Well I hope you enjoy my stories ^-^ Anyway, in my fan-fictions, FD = female desperation, AW = accidental wetting and HU = humiliation.

Note: In this fan-fiction, all characters from Bleach Anime act as a normal human without any supernatural, inhuman power or fantasy abilities.

Hinamori Momo's Urge 1 – The Desperate Girl in the Bus by KarDWeng

It was a Saturday, an ordinary Saturday in the peaceful Karakura town. Hinamori Momo, a gorgeous, shy 15 year old schoolgirl who had her hair pulled into a bun held in a light blue tied cloth had gone to see her friend, Kira Izuru, and returning to her home.

She was talking a middle-sized bus and her legs were closing tightly apart. She had a very embarrassing, private problem – she needed to use the bathroom really badly and hoped to get home soon so that she could pee. Too bad for her, there was a lot of traffic on the road, hence the bus was moving slowly.

"Oh no...Please hurry up!" Hinamori thought worriedly, her lower abdomen was really uncomfortable. She squirmed around her seat slowly, rubbing her black schoolgirl skirt with the seat to gain some slight comfort.

Hitsugaya Toshiro, the 15 year old guy with unique turquoise eyes, white spiky hair who studies in the same class with Hinamori, was sitting beside her. Hitsugaya saw Hinamori's worried face and wondered what had happened to her. However, he felt shy to talk to Hinamori, since they were just acquaintance.

"Hinamori-chan, are you feeling well?" Hitsugaya asked with the courage within his heart, "is it too cold here?"

Hinamori glanced up and looked at Hitsugaya as she tried her best to smile, even though she was worried and feeling tensed over her desperation.

"I'm okay Hitsugaya-kun, nothing's wrong," but it was obvious that Hinamori was lying. It became more noticeable when the bus began to move and then stopped suddenly due to the traffic jam. The sudden stop was extremely uncomfortable for Hinamori's full bladder. She felt like peeing herself whenever the bus stopped moving, but she gasped quietly, unable to do anything about it.

Still, it's an undeniable fact that Hitsugaya was a determined teen boy, despite of his young age. He certainly knew that there was something wrong with Hinamori, but he couldn't figure out what it was. He saw Hinamori clenched her fist hardly when the bus stopped all of sudden and he wondered why...

Hitsugaya had always have feeling on Hinamori, though he felt too bashful to confess his love towards her. Looking at Hinamori's pale face, he got even worried about her. The same thing went to Hinamori, she loved Hitsugaya long since she met him, but didn't have the guts to tell him her feelings. Thus, she who always wanted to give an excellent impression to everyone, cared about her image and her pride more than anything else in front of Hitsugaya.

Abruptly, massive rain started to fall from the dark, cloudy sky and the atmosphere turned even chiller, not to mention the air conditioner inside the bus with a low temperature of 16 degree Celsius.

"Hinamori-chan, are you sure there's nothing wrong? Do you need something or what?" Hitsugaya asked with a low tone, trying to understand Hinamori's problem. All the water falling from the sky wasn't helping, instead, all it did was making Hinamori think more and more about the toilet.

When Hitsugaya asked her again if there was something wrong in the second time, she began to think. She surely didn't want to admit such a shameful and private thing, especially to a guy she loved. However she felt like maybe she had no choice, if she shared her problem with him maybe she could feel better, or even better, perhaps he could be able to help!

"Well, you see, I... I... err I kinda need to go to the bathroom," Hinamori admitted shamefully, but she was certain that it was more than "kinda". She wondered and doubted if hearing this would make Hitsugaya think that she was immature.

"Hitsugaya-kun, is your home nearby?" She asked shyly as her face blushed, hoping that it was. 
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/