New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your favourite thing about this site.

Started by JackO, October 08, 2009, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

We all know this site is awesome, I mean, we wouldn't be here otherwise, but what makes it special to YOU?

Post your favourite thing about this site, plus a reason.

For me, whilst the vast amount of images in the gallery and the huge amount of fanfics and RP's are great, I'd have to say that the thing I love most about /agd/ is the feeling that I'm in a place with like minded people, who can discuss and explore this fetish, and see it at its best.

So, why do YOU love this site?

The_Enigma

I really love this site because of all the people!  Sure, the galleries are great and sure, the fics are fantastic.  However, everyone here is just such a character, and we're all open minded and free with each other!  This place wouldn't be /agd/ without all of the great people that inhabit it!

Faust

Kinda what's been said.
Sure, the pics are good, But~
I love all of the people, knowing I'm not the only one with this attraction.
Plus, I love the idea of having a reason to type out something, and knowing that someone at least will read it.
I'd write more, but I have to get it all thought out.
^^

animepee

The community definitely :)

I love the images, but the community here is amazing.

wunderwutzl

The Amount of Informations ( I mean, I would have never found out about all those Ws-Scenes in different Mangas myself!)

FallenStar

The thing I like most about this site? I own it, of course.  :D

My own little kingdom on the vast ethereal plane known through the planet as.... LOL TEH INTERNET LOL.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

anastyanax

This site has tons of people, a diverse range of discussion topics, an ton of excellent links, and most of all, it's actually active lol.

redeker

Quote from: JackO on October 08, 2009, 03:25:58 PM
I'd have to say that the thing I love most about /agd/ is the feeling that I'm in a place with like minded people, who can discuss and explore this fetish, and see it at its best.

This, basically. As a matter of fact, while I was lurking before I started to post, I remember reading some posts that mirrored my own feelings. I think it was a thread about intentional vs. accidental wetting.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Ranpalan

*snipsnip*
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

packrat

Well, I like that it's a forum (my favorite for of commmunicating over the net), I like the banter between members (insures that boredom never sets in), and I like the fact that I can calmly and rationally discuss my fetish here without geting the "that's sinful" crap I'm sure I'd get from my family and friends.

That's about all I can think of right now.  I could go into more detail, but I just don't feel like it at the moment.  (that, and the fact that I'm trying to save some braincells for the 8-tons of work i have to do in the next 2 days.)

tenck5k

I originally found this site, saw the 10 post rule (it was a while back) and that was it, wasn't interested in talking (since I generally...don't) and left. Eventually found my way here again much later, and decided to try something different and actually JOIN a forum instead of just reading the posts, and so far it's been fun.

I actually find myself coming to the forums whenever I'm bored now to see if any interesting posts have come up, though to be honest I'm still a bit hesitant to post in the Fetish sections...I dunno, hard to talk about it I guess. I'm having fun in the other sections though XD

I probably won't be posting in the RP section ever though. Sorry, just not my thing.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Stripe

I... am a bit of a lurker, to be fair, but I just love the idea that there are people out there just as twisted as me XD
Plus I love forums <3~

Iku Nagae

I love this site for its community and I feel at home talking about my fetishes, espically one of my favorites, WS.

tenck5k

Quote from: Stripe on December 13, 2009, 08:14:13 PM
I... am a bit of a lurker, to be fair, but I just love the idea that there are people out there just as twisted as me XD
Plus I love forums <3~

Hey now, we aren't twisted! We simply happen to like something that Society at Large considers out of the ordinary, though to be honest I bet there are plenty of people who have a thing for this stuff that either don't admit it to themselves, think it is only them so they keep silent about it, or simply haven't realized.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Ranpalan

Quote from: tenck5k on December 13, 2009, 09:17:28 PMHey now, we aren't twisted!
Please come on IRC someday, it will be a pleasure to prove just how awfully wrong that statement is ^___^

Mhehehe
Always happy to get PMs/IMs