Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

You know who I hate?

Started by Maelstrom, September 30, 2009, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

:lol:

Phatman, truly, you are a deity amongst us all.  I applaud your nerve, guile and wit.  I only wish I was half as clever at dealing with these people as you are. My normal response is just the slam the phone down in frustration.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: Phatman_DoverI put on my jacket, and walked all the way down to the local gas station (~15 min walk one way)

Then you must have saved about 20-30 people from getting harassed that day. You deserve a medal for that. :clap:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Maelstrom

Quote from: animepee on October 12, 2009, 10:10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3UCvxUh8E

:lol:

Telemarketer got pwned.

Now that's just cruel. As much as I hate telemarketers, I don't hate them THAT much... I actually worked at a call center for...well, for an hour, but I know how it feels :P

anathema

I think the next time I get a telemarketer I think I'll talk to him in a strained voice, then moan slightly and say "Look I really gotta go, I just wet my pants" and hang up on them. :lol:
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

anastyanax

this is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjDKfAU-k0&feature=fvw it's long but he really keeps her going. Starts getting funnier around 3mins

Quagmire

I've had customers call me at work and do that...it sucks.  As much as I hate people that won't get off the damn cell phone long enough for me to try and wait on them, the people that call and then put you on hold are far worse...

benson1080

well the best thing to do when you get a telemarketer or automated phonecall, is to quickly start pressing the hash key as much as you can.
If its automated, it tells the system that YOUR PHONE is automated and it'll never ring you again, and if its a person, they have to hang up cus its annoyingly loud :)