Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello everyone!

Started by blitz827, September 17, 2009, 10:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitz827

Hello everyone~!

My name is Juan, and my nick is Blitz. I live in Costa Rica, and I'm 21 years old.
I really like anime and also I love japanese music.
I've played violin since i was 5, and now I'm part of a JRock band.
Also, I'm studying Electronics Engineering.

Now, I really like female desperation. And I love anime. So, when I found this site yesterday, I said immediately "I must join". This site looks really cool: you have a forum, some galleries and also there is that interesting thing that you call "Hurt N' Heal". It's a very different site. This is what I've searched for so many years. I look forward to make some good friends here, and have a nice time.

Oh, and sorry about my english. I usually speak spanish so there are many words that i don't know yet. I'll do my best to make some good posts, but if you see me mistyping some words, please correct me as i'm still learning.

Well, Nice to meet you~!

Regards,
Juan.

Maelstrom

Welcome indeed! Things seem to have been slow lately (at least for the four or five days I've been here) but I think you'll fit right in :)

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Glad to see another new face.  (Especially since he left an awesome intro.)  Oh, and don't worry about your English, it's actually better than some of those who speak English as a first language.