TalkBox v1.0

My computer

Started by FallenStar, September 14, 2009, 10:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Dragon

Just google Wings3D it's free downloadable 3D program  :lol:

FallenStar

Of all the stupid...

My computer now turns on fine, but I still can't control the damn thing with a mouse or something... fukken USB ports... :censored:

TaintedLove

Star, you seem to have PC/Internet issues with inordinate frequency!  Must investigate further.

Maelstrom

I had USB issues with an old computer of mine - any time I plugged anything into the rear USB slots, it'd break whatever was plugged into it. I lost like 3 controllers that way :/

FallenStar

Quote from: TaintedLove on September 22, 2009, 08:43:55 AM
Star, you seem to have PC/Internet issues with inordinate frequency!  Must investigate further.

As long as you don't hire Zenigata or Gadget... xD

Scoozums

You know I had a similar problem with my Dell... I just tossed it aside and got a new computer though but I might have been having the same problem >_>

problem being it kept shutting itself down and telling me it shut itself down to protect itself...

FallenStar

I am officially back on my computer now and everything looks A-O.K.  I don't foresee any more problems with this thing for time being.

Scoozums

Question star: I have a rootkit problem atm and I don't have a program that is able to remove the infection... I was going to get a program from someone but their house recently burned down and he lost the programs in the fire so it'll be a while before he can get them to me...  Do you know any programs or persons who might be able to help me?

FallenStar

Nope, sorry.  I'm no computer expert, nor do I know any.  The closest one is like Duce, or Doom_Guard, or maybe even Poowrite...   but definitely not me, sorry.   :S