New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Catfighting/Wrestling (with wetting!)

Started by hwchem, August 29, 2009, 08:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwchem

So. For me, female fighting and wrestling alone are generally not terribly arousing, but a common detail among wrestling art (especially of the Japanese variety) is the female participants wetting themselves. That part, of course, turns me on a whole lot. There is something to be said about the added humiliation that results from a girl being made to wet herself mid-fight, being dominated so thoroughly by her opponent that she simply loses control, possibly in front of crowd, or an entire arena of shocked spectators.

Now, I realize that the whole fighting thing starts to skirt some pretty touchy areas. Frequently the subject can get too violent for my tastes (broken bones, blood, extreme bludgeoning), but the line between fighting what I see as regular "chicks beating each other up" and guro can be extremely blurry depending on your tastes. I personally think that my limit for violence is pretty tame, but there are almost certainly people on the forum who don't stand for any violence at all, so I never bothered to post fighting-related wetting pics in the Image Gallery.

So, what do you guys think about it? Like it as much as me? Hate it? If you do like it, how extreme do you go (this is a no judgment zone, no judging to be done here, promise)?

I'll attach some of my faaaaavorite images too! Maybe you like it and just don't know it.

LivingInfinite

Well, I'd actually forgotten how much I love this stuff, so thanks for posting. Ranks pretty high up for me...doubly so because I'm into 'tough' girls wetting themselves. I think it's tied with fear for my favorite cause of wetting.

Being the sexist pig that I am, I don't particularly like seeing girls being hit or cut up, but I think a triangle choke is fair game...not permanently damaging, but a decisive end to any confrontation. Also, a girl wrapping another girl's head between her legs is kind of hot too.

hwchem

I also usually prefer to see tough girls lose it. I think most artists and writers and fans of the fetish lean towards the shy, naturally helpless girl wetting herself, and I'm usually A-OK with that and I suppose it fits in well with the fetish, but it just doesn't quite have the punch of striking irony and role reversal of a strong person losing control.

JackO

I'm not sure how interested in this you'd be as you said that you liked japanese fighting, and this is more of just a bitchfight, but I remember a youtube video which involved a girl wetting herself in a fight.

Several Minutes Later: http://www.fighttips.com/videos/girl-fights/girl-wets-herself-after-fight-20070903844/

If thats of any use, i may have seen more like it ages ago.

Obviously there's not the anime type close up, cos its real life.

hwchem

I've seen that video before, and the thing is that actual, genuine violence isn't something that really turns me on (granted, that fight in particular didn't look terribly brutal).

"Violence" depicted in the type of stuff that appeals to me is usually eroticized to some degree; it becomes more of a sexual metaphor than literal violence against another human being. This concept doesn't just apply to my fighting/wrestling kink; if I were to see a woman actually wet herself in public and become truly distressed over it, I would probably be more embarrassed and uncomfortable than aroused.

JackO

Ok, well I just wondered whether or not you had seen it, I know it didn't quite fit your criteria, but I hadn't seen a lot of anime fighting before, maybe its something I should look into. Any sites you can suggest to me?

I think it can be my new side fetish, as I did find myself very interested in some of your pictures

LivingInfinite

Quote from: hwchem on August 30, 2009, 09:06:23 PM
I also usually prefer to see tough girls lose it. I think most artists and writers and fans of the fetish lean towards the shy, naturally helpless girl wetting herself, and I'm usually A-OK with that and I suppose it fits in well with the fetish, but it just doesn't quite have the punch of striking irony and role reversal of a strong person losing control.

Wow, that's exactly how I feel. Clearly, we must use our voice as artists to propogate this mentality for the benefit of all :p Though I honestly don't get much out of shy girls anymore...

hwchem

t LI: Cheers to that. Really now, does the world need more images of shy schoolgirls wetting themselves? There are only so many places to go with that shtick now.

to Jacko: As far as fighting with wetting, you just kind of have to luck your way into good pictures; I don't know of any sites that focus on that particular fetish combo, specifically.

If you're looking for general catfighting though, here are some random ones:

http://kazetanuki.web.fc2.com/ solid artwork with a more erotic/humiliation bent to the art
http://shimeguru.h.fc2.com/ general wrestling with a really clean art style; he illustrated the second file I posted, but as far as I know did almost no other wetting pics.
http://shirayuki.saiin.net/~u-sturm/gallery/gene/gallery.html This guy did the 4th and 5th images I posted, and there are a fair number of other wetting-related images, plus a whole bunch of general wrestling ones.
http://moe.homelinux.net/ The 3rd (and maybe 4th) tabs have various threads that float around in which can very occasionally find some pics, but that takes some effort. I do know I used to find random, good things there.

I can upload whatever random files I have in a rar sometime later.

JackO

Thanks for that hwchem, I'll have a look at those.

gardiltobias

Man...I never stoped to assosiate wrestling or catfighting to wetting and , to my surprise its amazing !

Really interesting and hot  links , you have my thanks!

Desperationlover

Bumping this thread back to life because it has potential. Wetting and wrestling is my favorite combo, only girl on girl though. I will contribute with some pics i have. Enjoy guys

deaduser

I do rather enjoy Female vs Female Wrestling and Catfighting in general. Throw some wetting into the mix and that's just a huge plus for me.

As for the level of violence I prefer, I don't really mind if the girls get a little battered, bruised, or bloodied up -- Just as long as it doesn't cross the line into actual Guro levels of brutality. That being said, I do tend to lean in favor of fights with more blatantly erotic moves as opposed to those with more serious hard hitting moves. And those tend to never get too violent.

There's one last thing I want to get off my chest: I just wanted to mention how disappointed I am about the complete lack of Female Wrestling Ecchi Anime's and Hentai's out there. Heck, I'm not even entirely sure if there are any at all, to be honest. I'm still hoping somebody decides to pick up Wrestle Idol and adapt it into an Ecchi Anime -- Or perhaps it would be better suited as a Hentai?