News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Welp... it seems my internet is back in working order. HURRAY!

Started by FallenStar, August 17, 2009, 11:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Title says it all, though to be quite honest, it shouldn't have happened the way it did.

Ya'see.... what had happen...   a neighbor contracted with a different phone company and those dumbasses hooked the neighbor's phone up to *my* line and thus, AT&T threw me out of their system, phone and internet both.  The only calls I could make were on the neighbor's line.  <_<;

So, after I got them to disconnect that line (which took damn near two weeks because of shitty errors on AT&T's part), and finally got them to reconnect *my* phone line, it took another damn week to get my internet because AT&T Florida "doesn't have enough technicians"   <_<;

I swear... if I was still living in Teh Sip, it wouldn't have taken this long to get my service fix'd.  BAH!

Anywho... I'm back now, it looks like, so now I can attend to those issues that need to be dealt with... er, just as soon as someone reminds me of those issues, lol   :lol:

Tru

I welcome you back and...reluctantly...surrender my crown of overlordship back to you. :lol:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

euronaut

Star:  Glad you're back up on the net.  AT&T has not been one of my favorites either, what with frequent problems and service area outages for internet access.  Hope you're back on a stable connection.  Regards.

FallenStar

It's not stable yet, but it should be once I get a line technician out here to fix the line so that rainwater won't knock out the damn phone.  >_>;

packrat

YAAAAAAAY!!!!  Star's back!!!  Hope that internet of yours gets back to normal soon. 

So, how soon do you think you'll have your internet back in working order?

FallenStar

Well, I finally got an AT&T lineman out here to close up the box outside my residence that both he and I think was responsible for me losing dial tone and internet every time it rained, so if that, indeed, was the problem, I look forward to having reliable stable internet without having to bother AT&T's shitty customer support service again.

HURRAY!   :clap:

euronaut

:blush: Congratulations on your eventual success with AT&T.  Most consumer advocates don't rate them well at all for customer service and it's easy to see why:  they don't appear to value their customers outside of taking their money every month.  Also many thanks for your outstanding work on this site.  :clap: