New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Free peeing

Started by xDeathSoulx, August 08, 2009, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xDeathSoulx

So I know this is mainly an FD/wetting site, but I was wondering if you like regular peeing as well.
I for one, like seeing girls pee. Not golden showers or shit like that, just watching them pee.
I can't give you a reason for it, and I highly doubt I have to:P Anyway, if there's already a thread of this kind feel free to delete this one.

So basically, how do you feel about just seeing a girl pee?
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

BabySamantha

I prefer a girl to pee in her pants, just watching them pee doesn't really do anything for me.

AliasnameTO

Eh, it's ok. Not as cool as wetting, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be majorly turned on.

euronaut

:drool:  Watching girls pee is a turn-on in its own right.  It's always enticing to watch the various poses and positions girls
assume when they don't have access to a toilet:  My personal preference is the  girls who pee standing straight up, knees slightly bent, and labia lips spread wide open with one hand to give the urine a "free shot" to escape in a mighty stream!  Yep, "free peeing" works for me. :lol:

blackbird189

I like seeing girs pee when they are either standing or squating and are able to be seen by someone.  not like peeing in a toilet.

iltslgp

i like all kinds of peeing.  not as into golden shower and that kind of stuff.  if there is a girl peeing, i like it

Morrov

Free peeing is ok with me... as long as it isn't too slutty.

Xakon

Free peeing is not as good as wetting, but when the girl looks very good and she isn't doing crazy stunts while peeing  :lol:  it turns me on. I like it when you can see that she needed that pee  :drool:

scarystuff12

Free peeing turns me on when the girl was already naked for a while. If it's squatting or on the toilet, I don't get as turned on. But if a girl drops her pants and pees standing... that could work...

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: Morrov on August 16, 2009, 11:26:29 PM
Free peeing is ok with me... as long as it isn't too slutty.
Same here. It's not great, but it's alright. But if she's some random slut, it loses it's thrill.

JackO

I think that free peeing takes away the desperation element, however, if free peeing is combined with desperation (such as a girl needing to pee, then free peeing somewhere else) it can be slightly erotic, but I still prefer wetting.

anime lover

I like all kinds of peeing, the girl doesn't need to be desperate for me to like it ^_^

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

i_pissed_my_pants

Since a majority of members seems to be in favor, I suggest we sign into law The Free Pee Act, which would allow everyone to pee in public!

Serika

Quote from: i_pissed_my_pants on September 18, 2009, 09:34:18 PM
Since a majority of members seems to be in favor, I suggest we sign into law The Free Pee Act, which would allow everyone to pee in public!

Let's add an amendment to that first.

1. All citizens shall henceforth be given the right to urinate in public.
   1a. Genitalia may not be exposed to the public.
   1b. Local standards of dress and uniform are still in effect.

So you're allowed to pee anywhere you want as long as it's in your pants. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

animepee

It depends, free peeing really dose loose the desperation aspect that i love so much

but for some reason hearing girls pee on the toilet can be a turn on for me, even if i don't see them

i think that's an entirely different fetish though