Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

How big is TOO big?

Started by FallenStar, October 03, 2007, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOLC2k

4-7ish... or probably 5-7.
4 the girl would need to be very attractive otherwise. I liked nice sized breasts, but too big and I think they would get in the way. Okay to look at huge boobs, but not something I'd really want on someone I was with.

shutyacid

4-6 6 might even be too big. intersting question anyways.

TabemonOzzy

Definetly 5 to 6. Mabey a 7. Anything below that... you cant titty f**k... and anything above that is inhumane... but 7 to 8 would be nice to look at and masturbate to, but they might get in the way. 9 and 0 are just wrong...
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

LivingInfinite

Honestly, I'm not sure I understand what the appeal of massive breasts is.

animepee

5 or lower suits me.
anything higher starts to get bleh to me

SLJCOAAATR

4, or 5. 1-4's just like pre-puberty. The really good ones make it to a 6 (My friend dated a midget 6 back in 8th grade. Hottest 8th grade girl ever!) But, 6 is rare, and anything over that's far too unbelievable, and would gross me out. lol @ 9 & 0

jedi70

1-3 1 is the best, 3 is still acceptable

Hydro

I like around 3-5. My girlfriend is about a 5, which to me is just right. Not too big but not so small that theres nothing to grab...

doomsday316

Either 4 or 5. Extremely large fucked up boobs is a turn off for me. See Rangiku and Tsunade

Sahana

1-8 are wonderful though I'm mainly attracted to 3-4 and 7-8

regemet

PeppernFanta

I'm with Regemet 2 to 5 gets my vote.
I'm not a fan of overly chubby girls, but a bit of it is alright, but for breast size, 6 would be too big, however I would be willing to move to 1 as well.

pisspee3

my opion the size depends on how big the person.

if you have some one really skinny they do not look got with really large breasts.

on the other hand you can have a large person with little breast

so they need to be the size that fits there figure

megafobia

From your picture i think 5 is ideal ;)
But 4 and 6 are good too
Above 6 is way too big, and the last 2 are just funny

moopoo

4-5 tops i think much bigger is creepy and
ewww!! chick with the ripped body just ew...