TalkBox v1.0

How big is TOO big?

Started by FallenStar, October 03, 2007, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitz827

Quote from: i_pissed_my_pants on September 20, 2009, 12:26:25 AM
I thought it was about penis
I thought the same thing, lol.

For me, the ideal size is between 3 and 5. Number 6 is too much.
I heard that a girl with something like 7 or 8 will have backaches and need to use special bra's.

Talking about boobs, I went to Panama last week, and met two cute japanese girls. They asked me the same question, and I said that I really don't like big breasts. They were really impressed because some of my friends said exactly the same: the bigger is not always the better. So, they recommended us to look for japanese girlfriends, because they said that in Japan, it's normal to have little breasts. (I need to say, that Japanese girls are the cutest little things of this world. A girl in Japan can be over 24 years old, but still looking 18).

gardiltobias

5 is already good and 6 is marvelous but little too big and 7 and beyound is freakin!!!

dllee

1 and 2 are too small
6 - 0 are too big
3-5 are just right

I like smaller breasts on a woman but not non existent.

Stripe

Referring to that chart, I'd say 4 or 5, definitely.
I'm about a 4 myself~ XD

aklwn

3-5, depending on the girls height and build. Usually I go for a 4. However, I also like 9 alot! I like chubby girls as well, so that size is perfect for me. That's a build thing, but for girls that big in the breasts, they need to be chubby elsewhere too :P So all you haters out there can just do what you need!

I'm around a 3-4 from the looks of it. Just incase you guys were wondering.

Iku Nagae

3 seems average in size, but anything bigger then a 4 is just way to big. I prefer flat to small.

FallenStar

What is up with the recent infusion of over honest girls we got on the forum these days?  :lol:

I can tell you.. if it were me, (and I were a girl), I'd be far too scared to admit the size of my breasts. You never know how people will treat you when you give personal information away like that...

Welp... I'm fucked...

aklwn

Well I'm actually a B cup which is below average... sadly. I guess 2-3 woudl be more my size... but I'm ok with it. It just needed a closer look to actually get a good look, and I'm not close to 4.

9 is still pretty though!

Stripe

Quote from: FallenStar on November 15, 2009, 11:03:04 AM
What is up with the recent infusion of over honest girls we got on the forum these days?  :lol:

I can tell you.. if it were me, (and I were a girl), I'd be far too scared to admit the size of my breasts. You never know how people will treat you when you give personal information away like that...

Aww, but I love my boobs! 8DAnd as bad as it sounds... I don't really care as much because it's the Internet XD

akemi

I'm with you, who cares is the internet, we work with nicknames it's almost anonymus...
I also don't have any porblem with mine , acording to that chart I'm 5 and enough to me XD
3.4.5 and soemtimes 6 are perfect sizes, the other are unrelistic you have to be chubby to have that size... sorry guys but it's true
If you find that size in real life in a slim girl... they are fake!

trident264

eh I'd say 4-6 I kind of like them in the average because it looks weird if the are freakishly large like 7-8

Ultima02

I don't typically look for those in a woman.  Anywhose...

I honestly like 'em realistic, which, clearly, 7+ on this pic are anything but - 6 is pushing it.
Ideally, a 4 or a 5, but I'll go as low as 3.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

deaduser

I think things don't start getting interesting until you hit number 3; and then they start getting a little out of hand after number 6. So I guess that makes numbers 4-5 the perfect amount of boobage.

Although, I will say this, there are some women that can really pull off the flat-chested look. Especially if they have a really nice ass to make up for it.

dp992440

eh id settle wid 3-6 dont want them too big