New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Favorite part of Desperation

Started by 3digimon, July 26, 2009, 09:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CidHighwind

Whatever happened to women wearing dresses?  Way hotter than pants.  Anymore, if someone is wearing a dress, its a formal occasion, an old woman, or its really a man!

princesstess

Quote from: the_variant on July 29, 2009, 06:10:40 AM
For me the favourite part is when she's right on the verge of losing control.  Better still is if she leaks a little bit and leaves some wet trails down her legs / jeans, but still struggles to keep holding on, stopping the flow before she completely wets herself.

I always love a girl who never gives up, who keeps on trying to hold it even after it's started to splash around her ankles and her trousers / legs are soaked.

I hate in so many staged wetting videos who a girl will be desperate for ages, and then says "OK I'll go now", squats down onte floor and pees.  We want accidental wetting, not deliberate wetting!

Which is why only the Japanese ever get it right as they look desperate
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

princesstess

Quote from: AliasnameTO on July 27, 2009, 11:01:53 AM
I would say when they're right at the point of losing it. They try with every ounce of effort to hold it (basically freaking out as discreetly as possible) but it just doesn't work and they let go, having to suffer whatever embarrassment as payment for their relief hehe.

I agree, when she is trembling from the sheer effort to not start peeing her panties that very second
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

Sipplewat

My favorite bit is how she would feel so embarressed after wetting herself despite her best efforts. It's really about the emotions to me at this point.

impasse32

My favorite part of a good desperation/wetting is definitely the point where the character knows she's gonna lose it and embarass herself. Not sure why, but embarrassment seems to be the commonly liked part here. XD

watermage

I would prefer underwear under the skirt

Sipplewat

I agree with that one completely... the point where she screwed no matter what she does is really where it gets to be the best in my opinion.

animewetting

Pretty much the desperation stage.

hihia28

blackbird189

my favorite part would be the wetting and any crying or acts of embarrasment afterward.

bloodclaw

i've gotta say... well, since i like the scat desp, i love it when in pics they show either a girl holdign her butt and crying out like she's about to let go, or when they show her hole bulging out with stuff trying to get out *snickers.*

r3

Quote from: CidHighwind on July 31, 2009, 07:49:07 PM
Whatever happened to women wearing dresses?  Way hotter than pants.  Anymore, if someone is wearing a dress, its a formal occasion, an old woman, or its really a man!

You mentioning men in dresses makes me kinda want to do a male desperation fic about a guy dressed as a girl realising that it's nowhere near as easy to get permission to go to the bathroom for women as men...

Now do I do it about Loran Cehak, girl-Tieria or an original character?

With regard to the topic at hand, my favourite part is when the girl rubs her legs together, crossing and uncrossing them and writhing about. I also find feet and shoes very attractive, and so it combines that and desperation.

maddjunkie

Definitely the desperation part. Struggling to hold on, maybe leaking, but she still tries to hold it.
I pee, therefore I am!

triforce1996

Best part is ALWAYS the part where the girl squirms and crosses her legs. Next best is the actual peeing.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs

blitz827

Quote from: Iku Nagae on July 27, 2009, 10:06:02 PM
Hmmm... tough poll. I'd have to say all of the above. They're all so good I can't decide.
Same here! Can I choose all the options?

I voted for the shorts, but also I love the skirts. Every outfit has a good point. Shorts and jeans are good because you can see the wet patch when the girl pees herself. Skirts are really sexy because you can see the girl's panties. Also, have you seen those japanese gym uniforms, called burumas? They are really sexy~!

Anyway, no matter what the girl is wearing, what I really like is the look of desperation in her face. Also I like the pee dance, when she is fidgeting and moaning that she's about to wet herself. But the best part of desperation is when she can't hold it anymore, and grabs her crotch. At this point maybe she is leaking and her panties get a little wet, so she crosses and uncrosses her legs, or walk very fast, taking little steps, starting to tremble, with a worried look on her face.

That is the best point of desperation.