Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

standing or sitting?

Started by X2765, July 08, 2008, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Quote from: Serika on July 09, 2008, 06:05:24 PM
That's a tough one. They're both so cool to watch. If i HAD to choose, i'll choose sitting because that's how classroom accidents often happen.

I fully agree as for me peeing your panties in class is the ultimate pantie pee. As you're trapped, desperately trying to hold on until the end of the period, you're embarrassed knowing you are going to pee your panties in front of your classmates, and you're going to totally pee your skirt or dress in the process.
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

VTrovling

In non-animated pictures/videos I prefer standing. It's almost impossible to film a real sitting wetting, and the staged ones i've seen feel too unreal for me to enjoy. For some reason that's not a problem with staged standing material.

Now in animation things are different. Peedancing seems hard to draw and at the same time sitting loses some of its problems as there are a lot more ways to make things visible. I also love classroom desperation/accidents, in fact the first drawn image i ever saved, and that made me looking for more was a sitting in class wetting pic from peesearch. So for anime, I'll vote sitting.

guigui

Standing and sitting, two are great! when the girl pees her pants in classroom's desk, and makes a puddle, or when the girl pees her pants in fright and is standing up.

dacoworker

standing or sitting sits with me preferably but no squating i just feel like its to much like regular peeing and im looking for something more erotic.

butterman100

I actually prefer them to start wetting themselves while their standing up and then kinda slide slowly down until they're sitting in their own puddle.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

scarystuff12

My personal favorite is lying down, then I guess sitting. That lets it pool around her butt. Standing's hot too, though. I'll take anything.

firebird189

I kind of like standing because it runs down their legs and forms a puddle under them.

anime lover

if i had to chose only one, I'd say sitting (for the waterfalls ^_^), but I like any position the girl is in

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

weird-h

well..

can't believe this thread is almost dead...

But I like girl sitting (on her butt) is more turning on....
Since it be nice to imagine what sensation she had.
And the pee will touch more skin than any other position.

sarafayer

Quote from: SLJCOAAATR on October 01, 2008, 10:17:28 AM
3) Bedwetting/Home Accident: Most likely standing if a normal home urge, ut if sleeping, laying down on the bed, not like, she feel asleep in a chair, or something like that. Just not the same feeling for me.

xD somehow she fell asleep squatting on top of her bed

mooseman

i'd say sitting cause i like it when its enough to cascade over the school chair and spill on the floor. after that everyone sees it and she gets even wetter in the puddle.