News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your greatest watersports/ scat fantasy!

Started by Z3LL7H3GR347, July 24, 2009, 12:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z3LL7H3GR347

My greatest watersports/ scat fantasy is wishing that i would be transformed into a girl for one day. Then I would take that time, to wet and mess myself as much as possible, wet the bed masturbate. I would do everything I hope to explore in a girl on a later date. Just to basically see how the other side lives, see how the beauties of this world work their pants filling magic. Just for one day if I could pee my pants as a girl! I could die  a happy person!  :lol:

AliasnameTO

Mine is very tame. All I wish for is to have an incredibly cute girl wet herself when she's alone with me and be really embarrassed about it. But I'd just tell her it's our little secret, and so the start of a beautiful relationship. :D

euronaut

:lol:  Wow, what an amazing fantasy, sounds like a great idea for an excellent anime/watersports hentai!

Z3LL7H3GR347

Aww I thought this would take off more then this  :crying:

Z3LL7H3GR347

Sorry I got to real in my first post :P. Instead I would probably enjoy watching a girl hold all the power, she herself, forces herself through the desperation. She holds out willingly until the end. She finally decides when it's time to release her hold with a big smile on her face, as well as a nice red blush. So to wrap things up I'd have to say, I'd like to have this rebellious girl, who like's to put on a show. Same for scat. She delierately poops herself. Man that's hot!

ppfan

My biggest fantasy has to be that a fairly large group of my peers (male and female) are returning from a trip and I'm the only one that used the bathroom beforehand. Everyone drank quite a bit before getting on the coach, which means that means there are 20 or 30 young twentysomethings fidgeting and squirming and waiting for the two-hour journey to be over. Since I'm not desperate myself, I get to observe everything. I'd be in heaven.

phil

Easy.

To hear a knock at my door one day and find Ana Didovic :drool: standing there bent over asking to use my toilet.
I would them presume to have sex with her after she has alowed me to watch her void her bowels in my bathroom.

.......sigh a man can dream :blush:

Sipplewat

My greatest fantasy is I suppose that by some circumstance I had control over when a girl could use the bathroom and could do whatever I wanted when she needed to go.

lecool

I'd definitely love to be a girl for one day and more, well, just when I want to. I could dress like a girl and look good, wet myself and so on, that would be sooo amazing <3

Faust

I would love to be a girl , but I would not only make my self as desperate as possible, but I would also
want another girl there with me, equally desperate as we both squrim and such, getting more and more as we start to
hold it in, holding myself and such, before she bursts first then afterwards, said person starts tickling me, and I burst, wetting myself, then we both just start laughing, and then we both take in the shower, together.
Then, we would start it all again. ^^

animewetting

oh, dude, seeing a bunch of superheroines or disney princesses standing in line for the toilet, visibly BURSTING to pee.  :lol:

redeker

Quote from: Z3LL7H3GR347 on July 24, 2009, 12:08:32 PM
My greatest watersports/ scat fantasy is wishing that i would be transformed into a girl for one day. Then I would take that time, to wet and mess myself as much as possible, wet the bed masturbate. I would do everything I hope to explore in a girl on a later date. Just to basically see how the other side lives, see how the beauties of this world work their pants filling magic. Just for one day if I could pee my pants as a girl! I could die  a happy person!  :lol:

I have thought, or rather fantasized, about this too. I'm an empathetic person, so I would like to see how omorashi feels personally. But I don't think I'd put that particular fantasy as my greatest...

Quote from: Sipplewat on August 01, 2009, 10:48:04 AM
My greatest fantasy is I suppose that by some circumstance I had control over when a girl could use the bathroom and could do whatever I wanted when she needed to go.

Yeah, this is my greatest fantasy. I'm not into BDSM, but I do like erotic humiliation, which isn't as close to BDSM as most people think. 
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Facestab Fred

Clothed girl trying to pose sexily pees herself, and either ends up awkwardly standing/sitting still there, quietly blushing and helplessly wetting herself OR tries to cover up her streams/stains and ends up splattering everything on her clothes, squealing in embarrassment.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

weird-h

A Situation where I trapped with a girl in a confined space, and making a sound or get out of the current place mean death or even bigger trouble.

And the girl need to pee, and by opening her pants mean she will make sounds, so she need to pee in her pants instead...

Kenichi123

Lets see,

Me and a really cute but stubbernish girl trapped inside a movie theater with the bathrooms locked, she having to go to the bathroom really bad, but is just keeping holding it because of the stubbernish, then i hold her and say u can make it through all romantic like, then walk around alittle bit, *This is accually longer to type than i thought.* Then something scarry happens, she cuddles next to me and loses controll on my leg. She'd be sorry, I'd be like don't worry, and we live happly everly after...ly... Yeah.  That, or doing the drinking game with the same girl. =P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(