New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Do you partake in panty pooping?

Started by Doom_Guard, July 19, 2009, 10:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom_Guard

I know that many of you here enjoy hentai or real life women filling their panties, but in this thread, the question is if you yourself poop your pants!

I am not ashamed to say that I certainly indulge in filling my pants on a regular basis. When I do it, I use briefs. Usually once or twice a week, sometimes more if I can get away with it. Initially when I did it, I didn't think I would enjoy it. After the first time, I felt an immense amount of guilt and swore I'd never do it again, but after doing it the 2nd time, I was hooked. It's an incredible feeling and I encourage EVERYONE to try it. It's nice and warm and soft, and feels very comforting to do! I'd recommend trying it out at home under controlled circumstances - and try it more than once if possible, as if you're anything like me, your first time may not be ideal.

So yeah, seriously, you guys should try it at least once or twice. You just might like it!

Anyway, am I the only one, or are there others out there who share my love for filling my pants?

lecool

That happened to me sometimes, when I enjoyed peing myself very much, I like the fact that I lose control for everything :) Pissing is still my main fetish anyway, and it's way easier to wash =p

moopoo

I like it and i do it when i can but for me the desire seems to stem mostly from wanting to watch a girl fill her panties. The clean up is a pain so I do limit when i do go for it.

Z3LL7H3GR347

I enjoy pooping myself, and peeing just the feeling of doing something naughty makes me feel very good. I love the feeling of a nice load sitting in my underwear, along with a damp warmness in my crotch area. It makes me want to ****************************  :censored: Then I have to clean-up.... and that's a pain.  :death:

phil

I myself havent taken part in it but i once had a girlfriend who loved to fill her panties and take massive dumps in my toilet (and clog them most of the time) :drool:

She moved to the US but still sends me pics of herself on the toilet. :crying:

tamagotchi140

gotta say it feels pretty good but soon as im...done....i get all pissed off about clean up.

>,<

still...i do get tempted every once in a while...

BabySamantha

I'm proud to say that I poop my pants daily!

hadmac

when the time is right int he morning afte a cup of coffee, sometimes it nice just to relax and see what comes out.  I'm usualy still in an overnight D thats already wet, so whats a little extra mees :)

Doom_Guard

Any others out there? I'm personally sitting in a nice big load right now as I'm typing this - first time I've gone in 5 days, and the first time in several weeks I've been able to indulge. It felt great filling my pants, and feels awesome sitting in it right now too!

The_Enigma

I have done it once before, but the cleanup was so tremendous that I swore off it for good...but from what you're describing, I might have to try again!

animepee

Quote from: The_Enigma on October 08, 2009, 04:16:59 PM
I have done it once before, but the cleanup was so tremendous that I swore off it for good...but from what you're describing, I might have to try again!

I have done it a couple of times long ago, but yeah, like everyone said.. the cleanup is a major pain, that's why i stopped

Iku Nagae

I did it twice by accident and it was not fun at all, but maybe intentionally would feel nice. Though with room mates, its hard to do.

The_Enigma

Quote from: Iku Nagae on October 09, 2009, 09:18:47 AM
I did it twice by accident and it was not fun at all, but maybe intentionally would feel nice. Though with room mates, its hard to do.

By accident?  If it's not too embarrassing, would you mind sharing the stories?  These sound pretty good!

Iku Nagae

I can only remember one of them though. There isn't much of a story toward it, but anyway...

I was at my family's house visiting for the summer before my classes started in August. I had to go to the bathroom, but I held it in because I was talking to people online. Well it got to the point where I couldn't hold it in, so I leave my room and head to the bathroom. The door was locked and and I could hear the water running behind the door. My sister was taking a shower. I was  :cursing: under my breath, so I went back into my room and tried to hold out. Several minutes later it just unleashed.  :S

Sorry I can't go into details about what it felt like and such...  :blushing: and I pretty much blocked it all out.

JackO

I tried it once, definately prefer peeing, the clean up is easier and tbh it gets me more aroused. I'm not even that keen on other people doing panty poops, but its not that i don't like it. I'm really not sure :/

I think when guys do it for themselves, briefs are a must as obviously it wouldn't really work with boxers, and I'm just not that keen on briefs i guess, unless I'm wetting, and then somehow they're the #1 choice.