New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

How to post to the gallery?

Started by inthegarden, July 18, 2009, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inthegarden

This may sound incredibly stupid, but when I tried to upload a picture to the gallery from my computer, I couldn't because the form required me to fill in all fields.

The problem with that was, there was one field for browsing (to upload from my computer) and another for putting in the picture's URL (I'm guessing to upload it from an image hosting site like photobucket or flickr). What should I put in the URL field?

FallenStar

Nothing at the moment. We're just about to go through a moving process and as such, files uploaded would only make things a bit harder on our tech admin.

Just hold off on it for the moment and once we're all set back up, then I'll have Duce look into your problem.

starforce74911

Could you send mean email or notification when it is working again? i m a somewhat talented anime artist myself n i wouldnt mind cotributing to the site

FallenStar

Things should be working as of now, but you won't have access to the image gallery until you're an advanced member. Don't upload random images to the downloads section.

inthegarden

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on August 11, 2009, 07:49:04 AM
Don't upload random images to the downloads section.

Is there any way members without access to the gallery can share pics without violating the Forum Rules (example, posting them in the FD thread?)