New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Inquiry about a link is spam?

Started by reseph, June 10, 2009, 03:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reseph

I've had at least 2 posts deleted where I was asking or talking about a link that no longer works. The posts are now gone, even though you can see where someone quoted me.

So it's considered spam?

Scoozums

Most likely this applies to your question > [Click Me!]

Serika

The thread for fullbladdergirls, right? Asking about a dead link isn't spam, especially if the site was created not even a month ago.

I'll go deal with this, sorry for any misunderstanding.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

reseph

Thanks.

Was hoping everyone knows I'm not just a leecher, but I've had multiple posts (and more that I may have not noticed) deleted.

Serika

Okay, this was an effort to remove dead links from the forum. The plan was to clean the place up by removing the dead links and the posts that quote or reference them to stop people from getting 404 errors in the first place. In this case the entire thread should have been deleted because the first post was the link and the rest of them were comments on the link.

If you find a link that someone just recently posted and it's dead go ahead and ask if he typed the url correctly so that he might notice and fix it. If the member doesn't (or can't) fix his link then it might be removed.

Also, FBG is really gone. The url worked for me at first but then it disappeared. You'll have to use the old address if you wanted to see the pics. Make sure your adblockers are on for this.

http://www.anonib.com/fullbladdergals/
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.