News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Signs, Sandals, and Splashes (A sequel to Cassie's Accident at School)

Started by AliasnameTO, April 21, 2009, 10:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliasnameTO

After months of talking about how I'm gonna write it, it's finally here! It only took me a downed internet connection to be bored enough to finish it, but here it is. It's also available for download, but for those who don't want to do that (and so I can be left comments about it), enjoy. :D

-------------------------------------------

Signs, Sandals and Splashes
A sequel to Cassie's Accident at School as seen on animegirldesp.com

Even though it was Saturday, Cassie's eyes flicked open at 6:30 on the dot. She lay in bed, content to close them again and reconstruct the events of yesterday. Her previously sodden jeans were now neatly folded in her drawer, and Sara's spongy platform sandals lay side by side, tucked between two boxes under her bed. She wondered about Dylan, her new boyfriend and her first kiss, who was the sole witness to her catastrophic accident, the rumors of which would have spread throughout the school like a nasty strain of flu. She grinned sleepily, remembering the feeling of how he held her, how weak she felt when she looked into his eyes, and how his heart thumped in his chest, like her own, when they kissed. The thought became more and more vivid, almost tangible as she started to fall back asleep.

But she was soon jarred awake by a melody of steel drums and guitars; it was her cell phone's Jimmy Buffett ringtone.

"Hello?" she groaned, the haze of sleep still not quite shaken off.

"Hey," the voice said, "It's Sara. I've been trying to reach you for an hour. Are you okay? You sound terrible."

"Hey, I'm fine" she replied back, some clarity returning to her voice, "just tired." Looking at the clock, she saw that it was 11:15. She slept for nearly another five hours?! "Anyway, what's going on?"

"That's what I was gonna ask you," Sara said. "What happened yesterday? I didn't see you on the bus; did your parents pick you up or something?"

"No," she said, giggling uncontrollably, "Dylan did."

The line was silent for a few seconds. "Hold on a sec. You mean, Dylan Dylan? THE Dylan that you said you liked awhile ago?"

"Yeah, that's the one," Cassie said, blushing when she remembered that she revealed her crush some months ago. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but –"

"Hold that thought," Sara said, "I'm coming over," and hung up without saying goodbye. Cassie chuckled at her friend's enthusiasm as she got dressed, but also worried that she'd now have to tell Sara that she wet herself face-to-face.
Cassie was just getting out of the shower as she heard Sara let herself in, and barely had enough time to throw on a lime-green camisole and knee-length cargo shorts before her friend came into her room, pausing at the threshold for a moment before sitting down on her bed.

"So," Sara said, "What's this business with Dylan?" She grinned mischievously.
Cassie huffed in an effort to calm herself, but she just had to come out and say it. "Well, what happened was, after my Spanish class, I... had an accident."

Sarah raised her eyebrows. "An accident? Like what, a car accident? Last time I checked, you don't have a car."

"I know," Cassie replied, her eyes straight down, "I mean, I, uh, I wet my pants." The heat crawled up her body like hundreds of ants, and she was sure her cheeks showed the color. "I had to go to the bathroom so bad, I just couldn't hold it long enough. He drove me home so I wouldn't have to go through the embarrassment of going to the office."

Sara's eyes were wide. "Wow, that really sucks, I don't know what else to say."

"No, it's fine," Cassie replied. "He was the only one who saw me, of all people right? And then he kissed me." She went from blushing and vulnerable to glowing in seconds.

"Well," Sara said, "That's... good. I'm happy for you." But Sara's expression said otherwise. She wore a distant stare uncharacteristic of being happy. Before Cassie could react, her phone rang again.

"Hey," the male voice said, "It's Dylan."

"Speak of the devil," Cassie mouthed to Sara, "It's him!"
Dylan continued, "I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being with you yesterday."

"Yeah, me too!" Cassie said automatically, "When can I see you again?"

"That's the thing," he replied, the tone of which caused Cassie's heart to sink like a stone. "I can't see you anymore, or anybody for that matter. My dad lost his job, and now we have to move back to St. Augustine with my grandparents for a little while."

Tears blurred Cassie's vision. "What, why? You don't have to leave right away though, right? I mean, you've got to spend some time to pack up." Her voice caught in her throat, "We can still see each other!"

"The timing's all wrong," he said, the sorrow very obvious, "It's a long story. We've got to leave on Monday, and I have to help with packing everything until then. I'm so sorry Cassie. I'll try to get over there to say goodbye before we leave if I can."

"Okay," Cassie sobbed, but he had hung up already. She lay back on the bed. "Why me!" she cried, letting the tears trickle down past her ears. Sara lay next to her, stroking her hair and trying to console her.

"I know whatever I say won't make it hurt any less," she said, "But you only really knew him for a few hours. Who knows what he would turn out to be if he stayed?"

"He said it would only be there for a little while too," Cassie said mainly to herself.

"Exactly," Sarah said as she continued running her fingers through Cassie's glossy brown hair, still damp from her shower, "He might be back before you know it."

"I guess you're right," Cassie said, "But still. He's my first boyfriend, and he has to leave just days after we get together."

"The fact that he's your first boy doesn't matter," Sara replied, looking straight into her eyes, "You're allowed to fall in love again."

"Yeah," Cassie said, sitting up and wiping away her tears, "Thanks."
Sara said nothing, but pulled her into a hug, allowing Cassie to rest her head on Sara's shoulder. She eventually broke the embrace, though Cassie felt a little reluctant to let go. "What do you say we go to the mall, to take your mind off things?"

"Sure," Cassie replied, her voice still a little weak from her crying, "That sounds great."

---------------------------------------------

*Chapter 2 immediately afterward*

AliasnameTO

"Alright then," Sara said, "Let's go. My bike's already outside."

"Oh, and sorry about the shoes," Cassie said, grabbing the platform sandals from beside her bed, "Thanks for letting me borrow them though."

"You're welcome, but sorry about what?"

"Oh," Cassie said, blushing again and not remembering that Sara didn't know, "I got a little pee on them yesterday."

"Don't worry about it," Sara said with a little smile, "I was gonna let you keep them anyway, just so long as you promise to wear them. I know how you are about not wanting to show your feet."

"I know," Cassie said, sliding the flip-flops on again. She was still unused to wearing shoes and yet feeling the air on her toes. She scrunched them up against a perceived chill, then proceeded to the garage anyway.

She hauled her mountain bike out of the garage and propped it next to Sara's soft pink one. "I can't wait till I get a car," Sara said, "It'll be nice getting off this pink ugly thing." Cassie giggled. Sara's camo shirt, jeans and Converse sneakers did clash with the Barbie-colored bicycle, and likewise did Cassie's more delicate clothing contrast with her rugged hunter-green one. "Let's just get out of here before anybody sees us."

The two started pedaling down the street to the Royal Palm mall, only a short distance from their neighborhood. Sara broke the silence of the ride.

"I hope this isn't too personal, but, what's it like to, you know, pee your pants?"

"It's really warm, and it felt like it would never end. It just splashed all over me," Cassie said, beginning to get over the embarrassment with her closest friend.

Sara chuckled. "That's pretty nasty, but it sounds like it could feel really good."

Cassie said quietly, "Well, it kinda did," giving Sara a sheepish but naughty smile.

Sara closed her eyes and breathed in, but then broke the conversation. "I'm sorry I asked, I know this must be embarrassing enough without me asking about it."

"No, it's fine," Cassie said, wondering about Sara's weird reaction when told about her wetting.
Finally arriving at the mall, they locked their bikes to the rack and walked inside. Cassie looked down at her pale pink toes, and could have sworn she caught Sara glancing at them every now and then. As exposed as she felt wearing the sandals, she also felt a little sexy. The exhibitionism of showing off something she was normally shy about was turning her on.

"I'm kinda thirsty," Sara said as they came up to the Starbucks counter, "Want me to get you something too?"

"I don't know," Cassie said. She had never liked coffee, but nearly everybody she knew went to Starbucks on a regular basis so it must be good.

"Alright, I'll take that as a yes," Sara said. When they got to the front of the line, she ordered two drinks, and handed one to Cassie.

"Wow," Cassie said, staring at the huge frapuccino topped with whipped cream in her hands. Taking a sip, she was surprised by the sweetness, with just a hint of coffee taste- just like coffee ice cream, one of her favorite flavors. "Thanks Sara, this is really good. I'll pay you back when we get home."

"Don't worry about it. My dad just got a raise at work and he gives me as much money as I need. And thankfully, I don't have to do too much crap around the house to get it."

"That's cool," Cassie said, taking another sip. The two walked around the mall for quite some time, doing some window shopping, trying on various clothes and checking the new releases at the movie theater. Before long, Cassie's bladder twinged. When she remembered that she didn't have her morning pee, she felt a stronger surge.
"I've got to find a bathroom," she said, "I'd rather not have a repeat of yesterday."

Before she could walk too far, Sara grabbed her arm. "Are you sure you've got to go now? It's better to wait for awhile, so you get used to it and don't have to go as often. I've been doing that for a couple of months and I feel fine now."

Knowing her own small capacity, Cassie agreed. She was tired of having to run off every few hours to pee when everyone else continued having fun. "Fine," she said, "I don't have to go that badly anyway." She went back to Sara's side, even though her bladder was full and she knew it.

Sara tossed her empty Starbucks cup in a trash can. "Are you going to finish that?" she asked Cassie, gesturing to her still half-full cup.

"No," she replied, "You can have it. I'm feeling kind of hyper from it already."

"Alright, that's cool." Sara took it and continued to drink as they walked along. "And if we don't get out of here soon, I'm gonna be out of money for next week. Are you okay with leaving now?"

"Yeah," Cassie said, her bladder aching, "But I've really got to go to the bathroom first." They started walking towards the store closest to the entrance, a high-end antique store. Cassie wasted no time in asking the clerk for the restroom key, but he reminded her first that it was for customers only. She looked nervously at Sara, and there was a tacit understanding that neither of them had enough money for anything in this store. "I guess we've got to go back to a cheaper place then," she said to Sara.

"Come on," Sara said, "The ride home isn't so bad, you can just go when we get back. Besides, you probably don't want to use the nasty mall bathrooms anyway."

"Alright," Cassie said, "And I'd rather you not have to waste any money for me to go here anyway." Another surge hit her and she pressed her palm into her crotch, eliciting a glance from Sara. Cassie looked at her and she flicked her eyes away, swallowing.

They walked out the door and unlocked their bikes, Sara a little more clumsily than usual before she looked at what she was doing. Cassie had to squeeze her muscles hard as she swung her leg over the bike, but once she did, the seat felt good against her girlhood. Sara did the same, but when she stepped on the pedal to go, her chain snapped with a clink.
"Ghetto piece of crap!" Sara said, stumbling and trying to maintain her balance. The chain lay in a heap under the bike, and Cassie just watched, unsure of what to do.

"I can't fix this," Sara said, pocketing the grimy length of chain, "I'll just have to walk."
Cassie groaned aloud.

"It's okay, you can go ahead without me if you want. I'll meet you there."

"No, I can hold it until then," Cassie said, not sure if she was telling the truth. But the sun was low in the sky, and she didn't want her friend to walk in the dark by herself. She got off her bike and walked alongside Sara, squeezing her bladder in an effort to fight off her urge. This is how she felt while squirming in Spanish class yesterday, but with both hands guiding the bike, she had neither free to press on her crotch. She jiggled her hips as she walked.

"Are you okay?" Sara asked, her eyes fixated on Cassie's crotch as she squirmed.

"I just really have to go," she replied, bending over a little and exaggerating her movements while she said so.
"I've got to go too, that coffee's finally getting to me" Sara said, although she managed to handle the bike with one hand and give her crotch a quick press. Cassie secretly found the sight of Sara holding herself to be very cute, and a little erotic. She shivered, unsure of whether it was from her need to pee or from the chilly breeze on her bare arms. Cassie watched Sara for awhile, and while she was squirming herself, Sara looked perfectly fine. Maybe she did hold her pee more for better endurance. Cassie could only guess.

By the time the house was in sight, Cassie was reduced to bent-over, leg-locked baby steps. She had trickled once or twice, but the wetness was readily absorbed by her cotton panties. Sara walked with jerky motions, but suddenly, she stopped and thrust both of her hands between her legs, letting her bike clatter to the pavement.

"Uh, it really hurts," she groaned, and started to shift her weight and wiggle her hips like Cassie, "I don't know if I can make it." Although her bladder trembled and burned as well, Cassie could feel her girlhood tingle while watching Sara squirm. But she shivered violently and felt her bladder leak some more, and was reminded of her own situation. "It's okay Sar, if I can make it, you can." She shuffled with vigor towards the house that was right in front of them. Cassie grimaced, but knew she couldn't make the same mistake as last time. If she let go even for a second, it would be all over. She just had to bear the pain and exhaustion from her bladder and keep holding it. Leaving her bike on the side of the road, Sara followed for awhile. But she began to pass as Cassie was forced by her own discomfort to slow down. The pee was forcing its way out of her; even though she was holding on, she could feel her muscles being moved by the pressure.

"Sara, I, uh, uh, no," was all she could say as the spurts came, one, two, three of them before she completely lost it. Her underwear was already damp from the spurts, and by the time her bladder relaxed entirely, it was rushing hotly into her panties and filling her clothes, splashing her thin pubescent bush, flowing out the leg holes of her panties down the insides of her thighs, and dripping through to her shorts, the growing stain visible even in the low light. Her knees were knotted together, so it ran down her legs, wetting her bare, fair-skinned ankles and heels, and again being absorbed by her black sandals.

Cassie looked up from her sodden mess at Sara, who stood halfway between her and the house, switching between closing her eyes and staring unabashedly, dancing from foot to foot and vigorously rubbing her palm into the crotch of her jeans over and over. Cassie, now relieved, felt her girlhood tingle again at the site. She was sure that Sara was rubbing herself more from arousal than desperation. "It's open, you can still make it!" Cassie shouted to her, before picking up her bike and trotting towards Sara. Blushing deeply, Sara snapped out of her reverie and hobbled to the door, both hands between her legs. Cassie followed her into the house (leaving her wet sandals at the door) and couldn't help but watch as Sara bolted into the bathroom, ignoring the door hanging wide open. Sara fought frantically with the button of her jeans, but due to her bulging bladder and quaking hands, she could not get it to release. "Cassie, help me!"  she shouted, burying her hands again between her legs and moaning. Cassie rushed into the bathroom, trying to undo Sara's button, but she was squirming so much on the toilet, she couldn't get a firm grip on the button either. Sara yelled "Oh no!" causing Cassie to step back and watch as she leaned over. She heard the rush of pee from Sara's unopened pants. Sara sighed and gave up altogether, hanging her head while the pee dribbled out of her crotch, down to her butt and to the toilet. Tears formed in her eyes and dropped onto her cheeks, now a brilliant red. Cassie felt bad for her best friend, crying quietly and sitting pitifully on the toilet, her pee dripping through her pants into the water below. But standing before her in her own soaked shorts, her clit was practically buzzing, and she was breathing audibly for being so turned on. She resisted the urge to touch herself as Sara said, "I'm sorry, I can't believe I did that!"

Cassie only giggled and said, "Don't feel too bad, I did it too, and it's twice for me. At least now you know what it feels like."

Sara simply stood up, saying nothing.

"Don't be scared, it's okay to tell me what you think," Cassie said, feeling confidence even though she stood, barefoot, in shorts soggy with her own urine.

"It feels good," she admitted, hugging Cassie. Feeling Sara's wet crotch against her pulsing clit, Cassie involuntarily grinded against her, causing Sara to gasp.
Sara blushed when Cassie noticed her aroused reaction, and broke away from Cassie again.

"What is it?" Cassie asked.

"It's just that --," Sara began, "When you told me you got with Dylan, I didn't like it at all. It meant that I wouldn't see you as much."

"Not that it matters now, but even if I was going to be with him, I'd still make time for you. You're my best friend."

"That's not it," Sara said. "What I mean is that, you wouldn't want to be with me. I know we're best friends, but, this is going to sound weird. Forget it."

"No," Cassie said, "I swear it won't be weird."

"Okay," Sara continued, "I know we're best friends, but I... I like you. I was just too afraid to say so because I didn't think you would want to get with another girl."

Cassie gave her a wide grin. "And who said I wouldn't want to get with another girl?"

"I don't know," Sara said, "but—," she began to speak, but Cassie cut her off by wrapping her arms around the small of Sara's back, and pulling her close.

"Don't be scared," Cassie whispered, tentatively touching her lips to Sara's in a soft kiss. Sara answered, her hands on Cassie's waist, energetically probing Cassie's mouth with her tongue. She started nibbling on Cassie's lower lip, but then stopped.

"What's wrong?" Cassie asked, lost in the moment, her heart racing.

"We should get out of these wet things," Sara said, kicking off her sneakers and finally able to work the button on her darkened jeans, stepped out of them, revealing her baby blue panties, nearly entirely a darker color from the wetness. Cassie pulled her khaki shorts off and tossed them aside. Her panties were white, really showing the yellow from her accident. Now that both of them were feeling more comfortable, with only their panties still wet, Cassie led the way back to her room
They sat on the bed, side by side, making out some more. Cassie remembered Dylan's kiss, but it was nothing like this. Sara's lips and tongue were smaller, softer, and her mouth seemed a lot wetter than his was, and she liked it. She opened her eyes, and saw that Sara was stroking herself through her wet panties, allowing her slit to be seen as she rubbed the fabric in. But before long, she swung around to the far end of the bed, so that they were both sitting with their knees up, and bare feet facing each other.

"There's something else I have to confess," Sara said, "I like seeing people's feet. I don't know why, and I know I'm weird but I think feet are really cute."

Cassie's clit was beginning to tremble like her bladder before, and she knew not all of the moisture in her girlhood was from her wet panties. She rubbed her feet together and watched as Sara focused on them. As incredibly aroused as she was, she felt no inhibition when she picked up her foot and touched it to the front of Sara's blue panties between her legs.

"Mmm, don't stop," Sara whimpered, spreading her legs a bit so Cassie could more easily work her over. As Cassie stroked her vagina with her toes, Sara's breath came in short gasps. Cassie's juices were flowing freely as well, further dampening her panties. But Sara was clearly on cloud nine. Now on her knees, cupping Cassie's bare heel with her hands to guide her, she moaned quietly and writhed, her hips moving forward and backward. Her nipples were visible through her t-shirt, but Cassie was still focused on stroking Sara's crotch with her toes.

"Cassie, I, ah, I'm gonna... Ahh!!" she squealed. Her back arched and she quivered with the spasms, lying sideways on Cassie's bed.

Cassie's small breasts heaved as she watched Sara's orgasm. She couldn't take it anymore; she needed that also. She plunged her hand into her panties and started stroking herself, but before she could get too into it, Sara had recovered, and stopped her. "Let me do it," she said.

Far too turned on to be shy, Cassie didn't resist as Sara pulled her panties down a few inches, just enough to expose everything. "Sit like you were before," Sara said, and Cassie spread her legs, sitting somewhat slouched against the headboard. Sara carefully bent down, on her knees and elbows, and lowered her face to Cassie's exposed girlhood, drops of wetness still glistening on her sparse pubic patch. Sara's breath tickled her, and she squirmed a little. Sara smiled, and bent lower to stimulate Cassie's clit with her tongue. Cassie couldn't help herself; she moaned, her hips pitched forward, and she lay her head back, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Just relax and let it come," Sara said softly, her tongue now probing her vagina. Cassie continued to rock with the feelings of pressure building in her crotch, making little noises with every breath. Soon enough, she felt the rumbling down below.

"Sara, haa!" was all she managed to say. Her orgasm was explosive, the contractions shaking her entire body. She could only moan and move with the feelings. She kept her eyes shut, tears sparkling in the corners. As the tremors died down, she lay back on her bed panting, her underwear once again dripping and her cami now damp with sweat. Sara lay beside her, also breathing heavily, and rolling the wet fabric of her panties between her fingers.

"Cassie," Sara said weakly, "I've got to go home. Do you mind if I borrow some pants?"

"No, go ahead," she said. "But Sara, before you go, I'm kind of glad that you stopped me from going to the bathroom earlier."

"Yeah, me too," Sara replied, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you," Cassie said. Seeing Sara out, she flopped back down on her bed, still smelling faintly of her new lover. The events of the past two days were more than she could take, and she dropped off to sleep.
---------------------------------

Serika

I read this the day you posted. Sorry i'm just now reviewing. :sweatdrop:

Love seeing women flirting with danger like that, leaving the place without peeing first. It was interesting to see a female character get off from having a foot fetish. I must admit i usually thought of it as a "guys only" kind of fetish. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Serika on May 03, 2009, 10:07:53 PM
It was interesting to see a female character get off from having a foot fetish. I must admit i usually thought of it as a "guys only" kind of fetish. :)

I think it mostly is, but I know those precious few girls are out there. :D

And for some reason, part of chapter 2 got chopped off. It was there when I originally posted it; maybe it's because I'm using a different browser? (yep, it is. >.>)

pisslover12

countryease

I'm with pisslover on this one, please share your wonderful gift of writing with us again soon.  Excellent story and as someone who is fairly new here, one of the best stories I have read on the site or anywhere else for that matter. 

AliasnameTO

Quote from: pisslover12 on September 11, 2009, 04:43:08 AM
please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying "please" more isn't going to give me inspiration foo' :D I've got to have an idea I like before committing to a story about it.

But now that you got me thinking about it, I do have a scenario in mind. I'll just say so far that it involves a big sleepover. ;)

pisslover12

AliasnameTO

Quote from: pisslover12 on September 13, 2009, 05:37:19 AM
AS long as it has Cassie and Sara, I'm game! :clap:

It will be, plus a few more named characters not likely to be anywhere else.

triforce1996

Inspiration huh... That's gonna take a while. I hope you make another one. I can't think of what would happen next. Anyone has ideas?
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs