New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The sheep from the goats

Started by Ranpalan, December 20, 2008, 04:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranpalan

I\'ve come back from a long absence, and once again, in all of those \"how did you get interested in FD\" I see all these rather unbelievable posts. I have mentioned this issue in one of those topics, but I think it deserves a topic of its own. How do you guys tell a truth from a lie? I am a little paranoid on it, sorry, but I want to know whether what I\'m reading is possible or not. Ideally a rule on it (I don\'t mind stories, but label them as such!), but just a good explanation on how much coincidence is too much would be good. I haven\'t seen a real wetting myself, unfortunately :(
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

AliasnameTO

There's no point in bullshitting in "What got you interested?" or similar threads. There are incredible stories out there, and I'm also inclined to think that there are lots of lies about FD. I've never seen a girl of any significant age wet herself, nor even come remotely close. I can think of some good scenarios, but what's the purpose of trying to pass them off as true? To get people to envy you? Great, they envy something that isn't real, and you don't get the satisfaction of knowing it's real. Everybody loses. Not to mention that you can improve your writing skills by describing the scenario with narrative style. ;)

Loki275

I'd say that there is really no way to tell if they're telling the truth or not, besides that fact that some are so far fetched that they seem impossible or extremely unlikely. You really just have to give them the benefit of the doubt and just believe what you think is true.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.