New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Re: BDSM, do you like?

Started by FallenStar, September 08, 2007, 06:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

While I'm normally adverse to hurting people, there are times when I just want to "vent" and might consider being the dom sometimes...   :icon_twisted:

I like being in control, that's for sure... to make the girl lose control in as many ways as I can... I'm much like my RP character Nanyo a little in that way....   LOL

FallenStar

packrat

Uh...Bondage?  No thanks.  That's just to evil for me.  I admit that I like the idea of tying a girl to a tree, pole, or other object keeping her from using the bathroom, but all that other stuff gets a little over the top for me.

shadow

bondage not really into but if i could make a girl wet i would like that

nagato

I like BDSM to an extent. I like everything except when hooks ala
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

anathema

Sure do, when it's done right.

The whole goal of BDSM for me is to put my partner in a situation where she is disoriented, outside her comfort zone and feeling helpless. It's about power and control more then it is about inflicting pain. Pain is a punishment (or reward).

My favorite thing to do is to give my partner a "devils deal"  promising her a reward if she does some nearly impossible task. For example, In order to use the bathroom, you must first wait 20 minutes. Now, thats a good start, but lets make it harder. Have her hold a glass of water in each hand, arms outstretched with orders to hold them there for the 20 minutes. If she spills any water, she has to drink it, and gets another 20 minutes tacked onto her time limit, plus a new glass of water to hold.  Now thats some good predicament bondage right there.

I also have a fetish for Shibari. I love japanese rope bondage. I wish I had more partners to practice on.

Edit:
Also, I want you to take this flogger and hit me as hard as you can, I can take way more then you could possibly give me.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

erena666

If it appears with desperation and wetting and not too rough thats ok for me.
BUT without them my answer is a straight no. I never liked it and never will.

Freak on a Leash

BDSM can be quite erotic on its own, just look at that leather clothing...
But paired with desperation or wetting it can be even more arousing than wetting alone

Kyrieelleison

its enjoyable, i just tend to be light on the torture nothing too extreme for me
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Sanctus

I look at it like this if she's into it i go for it but
Actual rape nooooooo way

cpjames

Love bondage and desp together.. (as long as she is consenting of course).. nothing better than a girl tied  up busting to pee .. naked watching her pussy squeeze and strain as she tries to hold back her increasingly strong urge to pee .. trying to control her body as it becomes more and more difficult to resist.. mmm

Princess

I'm into bdsm. i like to get spanked while diapered and dressed like a girl. i also like to spank. i'm also into bondage!

bordendazed

Just remember the safe word, and ensure it's consensual and they are over 18...

Konda

oh yes, BDSM is everything

and desperation to me is just another form of bondage in the end

and they go great together