New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Watersport Tales of Aya and Noa

Started by anime lover, November 25, 2008, 07:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

A series of fics about two cousins who love wetting themselves.
started out as a one-shot, but fallenstar liked these two so much , I did a second fic by request then it continued on ^_^

1. The wetting Game
meet Noa and Aya, two cousins who love each other and also seeing the other pee her panties

2. Midnight Fun
Aya sneaks into Noa's room late at night to have her some Noa-pie ^_^

3. A Pleasurable Torture
After losing once again to her cousin Noa, Aya gets the idea to prevent Noa from going to the bathroom when she wakes up

4. Aya Desperate Training
After getting fed up with losing to her cousin Noa at there hold it game once again, Aya gets Noa's sister's help.

5. Tables Turned
Noa's on the losing side of their hold it game!? Come see this rare event!

6. Don't stress yourself Noa-Chan!
Noa's the brawn, Aya's the brains; this is made even more clear as Noa has trouble with her homework, only to be bothered by her cousin Aya, who knows what's best for her Noa-chan ^_^

7. A wet day at the park
Noa and Aya go out to play at the local park, Aya though soon has to pee and Noa 'helps' her with it...

8. Aya and Noa's First Time
Noa and Aya are one year older, and they've become interested in the opposite sex...

9. So Wrong... But So Good...
Noa and Aya want to se some guy on guy action! and their boyfriends are the lucky or unlucky participant.
Contain YAOI

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

ckhs15

The first one is pretty good. I like it! I'll keep reading on! Keep up the good work if you do more!