Rainy nights in Tokyo [Yuri, Watersports, Voyeurism]; Chapter 4

Started by Videl1201, November 25, 2008, 06:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Ayae, standing in the rain.

So helpless.

So fragile.

So cute...

Her pajamas slowly getting soaked. A large wet spot on the front of her pajama pants.

So exciting...

The sudden kiss. Unexpected. Warm... soft...

A beam of light from the motorcycle passing, illuminating Ayae's face. Their lips locked together...

"Well Yumi?"

"Hm?"

"What happened yesterday?"

Yumi's heart jumped. She stopped walking and looked back at Tamae. Students rushed by them, wanting to go home as soon as possible. "Yesterday? What do you mean yesterday?"

"With Kenzo of course!"

Yumi sighed. She had forgotten all about that. 'Nothing happened, we just did homework together."

"That's all?"

"That's all."

Tamae leaned backwards with her hands on her neck and let out a sigh. "You know, sometimes I wonder if you two aren't the most boring couple on earth."

"But I'm going over to his house again this afternoon, so maybe I'll have something more interesting to tell tomorrow..." Yumi said. She was happy Tamae had brought it up. Otherwise she might have forgotten about that too. "He's supposed to send me a message when he gets home."

"I don't know," Tamae replied. "I'm about to give up on you guys. I mean it's been over two months and still you haven't done anything. Anything!"

Yumi shrugged. "I already told you yesterday we're just taking it slowly. And if you keep... what are you doing...?"

Tamae had moved up closer to Yumi's face, inspecting it thoroughly. "I can't believe I didn't notice it sooner. You're keeping something from me, I can tell it!" she said.

"This is ridiculous," Yumi replied.

"There it is!" Tamae said loudly. "I saw it!! You blushed!"

"I did not!"

"You certainly did. Admit it. What have you been up to?"

"I haven't been up to anything," Yumi said. Slowly she managed to get her cool back. Tamae was right, she had been blushing...
"You can ask Kenzo if you want. " She held out her mobile phone towards her. "You can call him right now. He'll tell you the same as what I just did."

"Have it your way." Tamae replied teasingly. "I'll find out sooner or later anyway. I can see right through you." She waved her finger around as she spoke, finally pointing it at Yumi as if she was a little girl. Both girls couldn't help but giggle at this silliness.
To Yumi's relief Tamae didn't call her bluff and the conversation turned to the more ordinary subject of television shows. They chatted on for several minutes until Tamae checked the time on her mobile phone.
"I'm sorry, Yumi but I've got to go. My mom asked me to pick up some groceries. See you later!"
Quickly she ran of. "Don't forget to tell me if something happens with Kenzo!" She shouted without looking back.

Back to just herself Yumi was at a loss at what to do. She had to wait for Kenzo's message, but he was at baseball practice right now. It would take at least an hour for that to finish. Normally she would just go home and do some homework.

Going home... She would be alone again. And close by lived Ayae...

Ayae with whom she had shared a kiss...

It had been such a wonderful feeling...

Yumi shook her head. She turned around, away from the subway station. There was no way she could go home now. Not like this. She had to clear her mind. She decided to go for a walk until Kenzo would contact her. From time to time she held her umbrella sideways to catch some of the rain, hoping it would refresh her a little bit. Then she noticed some of the other students were looking at her. From that point on she didn't dare to do it anymore. Even though Tamae's remarks had just been playful fun they had left her feeling a bit paranoid. Was she that transparent? Somehow she was getting convinced everybody knew what had happened. Seen her and Ayae. It was a ridiculous thought of course, but still... Why else would they be looking at her like that?

There was a canal close by her school. When Yumi passed it she halted. She wanted to get out of sight. Away from everybody. Carefully she stepped off the road to take shelter under one of the bridges. There was nobody there now. Sometimes teenagers would come there to secretly smoke or drink, but not in this weather. There were a couple of stone slabs to sit on. The ground was covered with cigarette buds and empty cans.
Feeling restless Yumi did not want to sit down. Instead she put her umbrella aside and walked up and down near the water's edge a bit. She felt strangely out of place here.

How did things turn out to be this way? Just a short while ago everything looked so simple. She was doing well in school. She had a boyfriend. She led a normal live. Now everything was upside down. It was so unlike her. To masturbate in front of the window.... To go to her place... Ayae's place...

Ayae...

How cruel she had been to Ayae. The young girl had been so happy. So cheerful. And then...

What else could she have done? Go through with it? Impossible!

But...

Ayae looked so helpless standing there in the rain. So sad...

Her wet pajamas clinging to her skin... The large wet spot on the front of her pants...

Then Ayae had kissed her... Their lips pressed closely together. Feeling the warmth of her body. Her cute fragile body... Close by... She could touch it. Run her fingers along the wet fabric of the pajama pants. Move on to touch the bare skin...

Suddenly Yumi saw herself being reflected in the water. Without noticing it her hand had slipped into her panties. The face staring back at her looked shocked. It was bright red. Slowly her fingers stopped moving.

"Pathetic." she said softly while taking her hand out of her panties and grabbing a handful of pebbles. "Pathetic!" she repeated much louder as she tossed them angrily onto the reflection. With merciless inevitability it came back as the ripples in the water dissipated. Yumi walked away from the waterside again and sat down. She wanted to cry but somehow the tears wouldn't come. "pathetic..."

For a few minutes Yumi sat there contemplating when suddenly her mobile phone buzzed. Kenzo had sent her message.

"I'm home now. Could you please come over?"

Yumi had expected the message, but this was a bit early. Was baseball practice canceled today? Or maybe Kenzo didn't go...
She shrugged and stepped out in the open again. It was raining a bit less harshly now. Hiding behind her umbrella she went for the nearest bus stop.

She knew she needed to focus. What if Kenzo would see through her as well? The relationship was difficult, even painful sometimes. Still it was one of the last anchors attaching her to a relatively normal live. She had a boyfriend.
Kenzo... her long time childhood friend. Everybody had always known they would end up together. It was only a matter of time. Finally three moths ago it had happened. He had kissed her. They had become boy and girlfriend. It had made her happy. This was something she had to hold on to. 

The bus arrived and 15 Minutes later she reached Kenzo's apartment. It was his sister who opened the door. She had taken a day off from work. Although she was only a couple of years older than Yumi she looked much more mature. Secretly Yumi sometimes envied her because of her tall figure and full breasts.
"Ah, it's you Yumi. Come on in."

Silently Yumi followed her, taking her shoes off in the hall. "Kenzo's in his room," his sister said while walking to the couch. She was watching a DVD. For her this was just a lazy day off. Parked in front of the TV with snacks and drinks. Yumi passed her by without paying much attention.

Slowly she walked up the stairs. She was actually relieved Kenzo's sister was there. That way she could be certain they wouldn't try to be intimate today. No need to make up any excuses.
Of course she felt guilty about it. She knew she shouldn't feel this way. However, she also realized that in her present state it wouldn't work anyway. It would only add to the pressure...

As she entered the room she tried to look cheerful, as if nothing ever happened. "Hi Kenzo," she said out loud.

Immediately she noticed. Something was wrong. The curtains were closed. The objects that defined Kenzo's room; his baseball bat, his racecar posters, his books, his clothes, they were all there but shrouded in darkness.
Kenzo was sitting on the bed with his head down. He was still in his school uniform. His mobile phone rested in his hands. Slowly she walked over towards him. "Is... is everything alright? Didn't you go to baseball practice?"

Finally he looked up. Yumi immediately took a step back. His face looked grim. Yumi had never seen him like this before. "Is everything alright?" he repeated. "Why don't you tell me?"

Yumi took another step back. It was as if the room was getting darker. "W... what do you mean...?" she muttered.

Kenzo sighed. Slowly as he relaxed a bit of his original self returned. "Yumi..."

Another sigh...

"Do you love me?"

For a moment Yumi was stunned. She hadn't expected this question.

She opened her mouth to answer, but Kenzo interrupted her. "You know I love you right?" He said.
She opened her mouth to reply, but again he did not give her time. "I'm really sorry Yumi, but I need to know for sure..."

He took a step forward and turned the screen of his mobile phone towards her. "Who is this girl?"

Yumi felt as if her heart stopped for a moment. There she was. Ayae, standing in the rain.  Even in this small image she could make out the dark spot on the front of her pajama pants. Yumi hardly recognized herself, but she was there too. Suddenly the picture moved. Yumi knew what was going to happen. She wanted to look away, but she couldn't. In the movie the kiss lasted only about a second. In her memory it had been like an eternity. She now realized for the first time that it had not only been Ayae who had moved her lips to hers. She had done it too. They had moved towards each other. Together they had kissed.
The image froze while Ayae turned her head away from the screen. The movie had ended. It was just 5 seconds long. Yumi opened her mouth but no words came out. She was scared and confused. It took her a moment to realize Kenzo had taken her hand. He was holding it gently, softly stroking her fingers. Like he always did when she was feeling down.

"Listen," he said. "Just tell me what happened yesterday."

"It was just..." Yumi stopped there. She realized it wasn't. Ayae had talked about just being friends. Yumi knew that it was a lie. It was a lie she couldn't believe in herself. How could she repeat that same lie to Kenzo now? She had been cheating on him. Even if they hadn't gone all the way she had still let someone else into her heart.

"Please," Kenzo said. "Look into my eyes and tell me this is really nothing. I'll believe you if you say so..."

Even now he was still being nice to her. He was always being nice to her. Every time they had failed to have sex he had been nice to her. Saying it was his fault. Every time she had told lies just to avoid him he had been nice to her. Pretending to believe in them. Even now when she had so obviously cheated on him he was being nice to her. Yumi couldn't take it anymore.

"Why must you always be so fucking reasonable?!" she suddenly cried out.

The silence that followed was menacing. It was hard to tell who was the most shocked by Yumi's unexpected outcry. Kenzo had let go of her hand. Yumi was trembling uncontrollably now. Finally Kenzo stretched out his arm to take her hand again, but she pushed him away. Without saying anything she turned around and ran. She ran through the living the room and out of the house without looking back once. While running she grabbed her shoes but didn't take the time to put them back on. She just ran onto the streets and back into the rain in her socks. Even there she just kept running. It wasn't until she was around the corner that she stopped. Completely out of breath she could not go on. While gasping for air she sank to her knees. 

Tears flowed from her eyes. People walked on by without paying attention. Some stared for a moment but most turned their face away. Yumi couldn't care about it any more. Everything was over now anyway. She had lost Kenzo. She had not only been seen with Ayae, but even been recorded on video. How and why she did not know, but that didn't really matter. Eventually everyone would know and she would become an outcast.
The flow of tears ended quickly. It had not relieved her. Instead she felt cold, lonely and empty. As if something inside of her had died.
She realized she had left her umbrella at Kenzo's place. It didn't seem important now. The darkness hadn't been able to conceal her yesterday. The umbrella wouldn't work today. She put her shoes back on. Her feet were cold and wet.
Now there was nothing more to do other than to go home. Go to her room in retreat. The last save haven. The trip back home was long and cold. The subway was crowded. Yumi didn't care. One person or a thousand persons, it didn't matter. She felt dead to the world.

Finally she reached the apartment. It was slowly getting darker. When the lights went on the street again looked like it had done yesterday. The stage on which they had kissed. Yumi did  not dare to look towards Ayae's apartment. Somehow she had a feeling the young girl could be right outside the door again. Standing there in wet pajamas. Her pants wetter than the rest.

As Yumi stepped out of the elevator she suddenly noticed the lights were on in her apartment. Sitting behind the laptop was an older man.
"D... dad...?" Yumi said softly from the hallway. "You're home early today?"

Videl1201

Yumi's dad was a short man. Skinny and fragile looking. The most distinctive feature about his appearance was his hair. Its pitch black color contrasted strongly with his gentle but elder looking face. Even though the hard work left its mark on his appearance somehow his hair never turned grey. He let it grow a bit long, not out of fashion but simply because he couldn't be bothered with having it cut. Altogether it gave him an eccentric look. His voice was naturally soft and years of heavy smoking (a habit he had given up shortly after Yumi's birth) had only weakened it further.

"That's right, I decided to work at home this afternoon and let the staff take care of things at the museum for a change."

"That's nice..."

Yume wanted the conversation to end as quickly as possible. How long could she fight back her tears? How long could she hide her trembling hand form her dad? All she wanted now was to go hide in her room.

"Say Yumi, there's something I've been meaning to talk with you about."

"W... what is it?"

"I've noticed that you've been using internet on my laptop quite a lot lately..."

For the second time that day Yumi's heart seemed to stop. Her legs froze in place. She peeked past her father to see what he was watching on the laptop screen. It was just displaying the web page of the museum. Maybe there was nothing to worry about...?
Next to the page however another window was open. It was the history toolbar of the web browser...

The history page! She had forgotten to clear the history page!

For a moment it seemed the whole world was absorbed into a giant black hole. Yumi felt the ground open beneath her feet. No longer could she hear her father's words. Finally she opened her mouth and let out a strange, high pitched scream. This somehow gave her back the control over her legs. Without hesitation she stormed out of the room.

"W...wait, Yumi!" Her father jumped up to run after her. Instead of going to her own room Yumi went for the bathroom. Immediately she closed the door behind her and locked it. Just seconds after wards her father reached the door.

"Please, open up Yumi! I only wanted to ask you something!"

Yumi didn't listen. Her eyes hazy with tears and short of breath she waddled towards the sink. There she stood, watching herself in the mirror. She had never felt more desperate in whole her life. Now she literally had no place to run to anymore. In the reflection of the mirror she saw a couple of bottles standing on the edge of the bathtub. Slowly she walked over and picked them up. They were filled with shampoo, hair conditioner and liquid soap.
In the meantime her father tried to argue with her using all his might. His usually so shrill voice sounded unnaturally loud and raspy.

"Please, Yumi, open up! I only want to talk!"

Yumi waddled back to the sink. Her legs felt numb and she barely had the strength to carry the bottles. 

"Yumi, what are you doing in there?! Open up, please!!"

Yumi put the sink plug in its place. For a moment she hesitated. She tried to look in the mirror again, but her eyes were too watery to see straight. Finally she stopped hesitating and slowly poured the contents of the bottles in the sink. Outside the screams of her father had stopped. For a moment there was only silence. Then it was replaced by a very loud banging noise. The door shook, but remained shut. A second bang, even louder than the first sounded. Again the door shook, but stayed in its place.
Yumi noticed nothing of this. The bottles were now empty. She let them drop out of her hands and lowered her face over the sink. With a deep breath she tried to inhale. Three or four times she attempted this. The soapy mixture slightly prickled her nose, but other than that nothing happened.
Finally she gave up. There was no point. Of course this wouldn't work. Feeling more pathetic than ever she sank to the floor. She hid her face in her knees and cried.

Another loud bang sounded and finally the door flung open. Yumi's dad let the battered lion statue drop out of his hands and ran towards his daughter. He opened his mouth, but wasn't able to say anything. Instead he clutched his arms around Yumi. "Are you alright...?" he finally managed to mutter.

Yumi didn't answer. She just laid her head on his shoulder and kept crying. Now, finally she could cry properly.

"You didn't give me chance to finish...I only wanted to ask if you would like me to give you your own computer... So you could have a little more privacy..."

For several minutes they just sat like that. Yumi cried while her father held her closely. She made no attempt to fight it and her father made no attempt to stop her. Yumi just kept on crying until eventually she ran out of tears. A strange feeling of relief came over her. She kept her eyes closed as her head rested into her father's warm embrace. "Are you feeling a bit better now?" He finally asked. Yumi's answer was muffled in the sleeves of his jacket but it was clear she did.

Gently he stroked her back and shoulders. "Now why don't you take a nice warm bath and then afterwards tell me all that's happened."
Yumi nodded.

"I'll go get you some towels," her father said as he stood up. Suddenly he grimaced and grabbed his shoulder. "What is it?!" Yumi immediately asked. There was panic in her voice. "It... it's nothing." Her father replied. "I think I sprained a muscle..."
Quickly Yumi stood up. "Don't move. I'll go get the massage oil."

Her father smiled as she walked away. It seemed the worst was over now. Using his good arm he pulled the plug out of the sink. With a gurgling noise the mixture disappeared down the drain. Then he picked up the shampoo bottles and put them in a little bin in the corner. About a minute later Yumi returned. She had not only brought the massage oil, but also a bath towel and robe. After helping him out of his shirt she massaged his shoulders a little.

"I'm fine" her father said. "You just go take a bath and I'll look after myself. If you don't get out of these wet clothes you're going to catch a cold." He hugged her one more time and then walked towards the door.

"Wait... don't go yet" Yumi suddenly said. Her father turned around.

"What is it?"

For a moment Yumi hesitated. Then she shook her head. "It's nothing. Never mind." As her father walked away she sighed.
While sitting in the tub she looked at the mess that was still in the bathroom. The door had been thrown off its hinges and the massive statue was still lying on the floor. Strangely enough it didn't bother Yumi. With the door broken the sounds from the living room were clearer now. This was a completely different atmosphere from normally. As she closed her eyes she realized why she liked it. It reminded her of times long gone. When doors didn't need to be locked while taking a bath.
She sat in the bath till the water lost most of its heath. Then she dried herself and put on her thick and warm bathrobe.

When she entered the living room dinner was ready on the table. Her father had made cup noodles for both of them. While eating they spoke of unrelated issues. Movies, her father's work at the museum, plans for the upcoming holidays. After dinner Yumi's father made her some hot cocoa. Feeling warm, full and relaxed Yumi sat down on the couch. Her father positioned himself in the chair next to her. To top things off Tama-chan entered the room. She protested a bit when Yumi pulled her onto the couch, but it was only for show. When Yumi started petting she sat down willingly and started to purr. The setting was absolutely perfect now. Yumi took a deep breath. Then she started.

Without hesitation and without omitting anything she told everything there was to tell. For more than an hour on end she talked. She told her father how a couple of weeks earlier she had discovered another side of the internet. One that fulfilled desires she didn't know she had before.
She explained how her masturbation sessions slowly became regular on the evenings he was away and how at the same time hers and Kenzo's efforts to make their relationship more physically intimate had failed. How they slowly drifted apart.
Then she told about what happened with Ayae. How they had first seen each other two days ago. How they masturbated together in front of the window, and how she had gone to her room. Then came the most difficult part. Slowly she felt she was starting to choke up. The memory of Ayae standing in the shower stall... The disappointment on her face after being rejected. Her plea for friendship in the cold wet rain. The kiss they shared...
Finally Yumi fell silent.

"It's ok, Yumi." Her father sat down on the couch and put his arm around her. "It's ok."

Yumi shook her head. "It's not... I should never have gone to that place. What we did was wrong, and it was my fault. I started it... And then I just ended up hurting her... and Kenzo as well..."

"Are you in love with her?" her father suddenly asked. Yumi stared at him. "She's a girl!" she replied with a semi-shocked voice.

"But are you in love with her?"

Yumi closed her eyes. She knew the answer. She had been afraid to admit it, both to her father and to herself. Now she could not avoid it any longer. She nodded very slowly.

Silently they sat together. Yumi didn't cry but she was feeling choked up. She felt the desire to lay her head on her father's shoulders, but did not dare to move. Suddenly he gently pulled her closer to him.

"Are you not disappointed in me?" she softly asked. Even though he was holding her tightly she still did not dare to face him.

"Why? Why would I be disappointed?"

"Because I'm... I'm a..." She could not bring herself to say it.

"Does that make a difference?" her father asked.

Finally Yumi lifted her head to answer him directly. "It does to me," she answered.

"Why?"

Yumi thought about it but could not find an answer.

"Do you think it's wrong?"

Again Yumi needed time to think but still she could find no answer. "I don't know," she said hesitantly. "I mean... I've never thought about it before... I didn't know..."

Then she sighed.

"What should I do? Can I really go through with this?"

"That's something only you can decide... Just be honest to yourself."

The conversation was over. No more words were necessary. Yumi understood her father would be there for here no matter what. She laid her head in his lap and closed her eyes. Finally she was at peace. For a moment she could be 5 years old again. Subconsciously she put her thumb in her mouth and slowly drifted away to sleep.

She woke up as softly and gradually as she had fallen asleep. Her head was still lying on her father's lap. He had only moved slightly to pick up a book from the table that was within reach.

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked still a bit drowsy.

"About two and a half hours..."

"Two and a half hours..." Yumi muttered. "But then... what time is it?"

"Just around 9. Was there something important?"

Fully awake again Yumi jumped up and ran towards the window. She stared across the street, but the curtains were down in front of Ayae's apartment.
She sighed. "Not really... it's just... Every day Ayae appeared at the window around 7:20... But that was nearly two hours ago..."

She stood by the window a while, thinking. Finally she turned around and faced her father. "I've made up my mind."

She walked over to the desk and took one of her father's big red markers.

"Is it ok if I use this?"

Yumi's father just nodded. Yumi walked back to the window and put the tip of the marker against it. With a steady hand she moved it, not hesitating for a moment. When she was done she turned towards her father once more.
He looked at the picture she had drawn. "I'll leave the light on the room," he said. "Just in case."

"Thanks dad," Yumi said while hugging him. "I think I'm going to bed now. I'm still really tired..."
They hugged once more, and then Yumi went off to her room. Lying in bed she once more pictured the image of Ayae in her mind.

Ayae... standing in the rain...

Her pajama pants showing a dark, wet spot...

The kiss they shared...

A soft moan escaped her lips. Slowly her fingers came to a halt. Lost in the warm orgasm she sank into a deep sleep. She was once more in peace with the world.

Outside the rain fell down constantly. In the apartment across the road the curtains moved aside just a little bit. Hiding in the darkness the young girl peeked across the empty road at Yumi's apartment. As she noticed the large red heart drawn on the window she could feel her own quickly beating faster.

Videl1201

And here it is (finally). This was by far the hardest chapter to write yet. I can imagine it could come as a bit of a letdown because of the lack of sexual content. Sorry about that...

I promise the next (and final) chapter will have more fireworks :) Please bear with me...

Serika

With or without the sex it's nice to see the new chapter. :)

I didn't quite understand what Yumi was trying to do with-
[ooc]the shampoo, but i assume it was a suicide technique where she drowns in the sink, given the situation.[/ooc]

Anyway, can't wait for chapter 5. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Videl1201

You mean with the shampoo and stuff?

In a bit of a naive way she was trying to commit suicide. A common way for teens to kill themselves in Japan is by mixing detergents, thus creating toxic fumes (Yumi heard about that in the news back in chapter 1). Of course you need something a bit more powerful than shampoo and conditioner for it to work, but Yumi wasn't thinking straight.

Maybe I will alter that part to make it a bit clearer.

Serika

Okay, i thought it had to be something like that. I just had to ask because as you said, shampoo wouldn't work for this.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

animepee

that was amazing!
and really, lack of sexual content or not i could not stop reading this, i could go on reading this for hours..

even as a guy i love the romantic part of the story as well, i had thought you may have given up on the story!

Make the final chapter as long as you possibly can ^_^ i absolutely love your stories with a passion

your stories are by far the best i have ever read

also, if you dont mind me asking, are you a guy or a girl? (im curious as to if this story was written from a guy or girls perspective)

Videl1201

Wow, thanks Animepee. It's really nice to know my stories are so much appreciated. I'll do my best on the last chapter :)

Don't worry if it takes a while. I don't have much time for writing (unfortunately because I enjoy doing it). Also I just write very slowly. I try to write a little each day but it still ends up taking weeks to finish a chapter.

Despite my avatar I'm male (I just like having a female avatar I guess).

Anyway, I think many of us here enjoy romance and a bit of drama (it is after all an important part in many anime and rpg series). I know I do :)
Still, since this is foremost a fetish message board I think it's important not to forget about the sexual content.

animepee

Quote from: Videl1201 on December 03, 2008, 06:34:38 AM
Wow, thanks Animepee. It's really nice to know my stories are so much appreciated. I'll do my best on the last chapter :)

Don't worry if it takes a while. I don't have much time for writing (unfortunately because I enjoy doing it). Also I just write very slowly. I try to write a little each day but it still ends up taking weeks to finish a chapter.

Despite my avatar I'm male (I just like having a female avatar I guess).

Anyway, I think many of us here enjoy romance and a bit of drama (it is after all an important part in many anime and rpg series). I know I do :)
Still, since this is foremost a fetish message board I think it's important not to forget about the sexual content.

You welcome ^^ and awesome =p
and that's cool ^ keep up the great work =]