New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

*bows*

Started by phaze, November 23, 2008, 09:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phaze

Hello everyone, my real name is james and I am 25 years old, I currently work a terrible telemarketing job and play world of warcraft way more than could possibly be healthy :P

Back when I was in high school and was just starting to find out some of the more interesting things about myself I came across two areas of interest, the first was anime, which I was introduced to by a classmate that became a very good friend of mine, and the other was watersports and desperation which I more or less stumbled on one day just surfing the internet.

I have also been playing dungeons and dragons since I was about 9 years old and just recently got into live action role playing in the vampire genre.

I'm not very artistic but I have always liked the anime art style of drawing and this seemed like an awesome community to check out.

dragonfox2004

hello and welcome to the website the names dragonfox

dungeons aned dragons? i never had the chance to play that game before

phaze

Dungeons and dragons is a game where you gather up about 4-6 people around a table and you use books which contain the rules and dice to generate random number to use you imagination and make characters, one of the people at the table tells the story and everyone has a character in the story and they tell the storyteller what their character is doing dice are used again here to determine the success or failure of any action from attempting to hit an orc with a longsword to talking the tavern owner into giving you and your companions a discount on the price of a room for the night because you chased of a dragon or something like that, if you like high fantasy swords and magic type things it can be a lot of fun

what do you do in your free time dragonfox?

dragonfox2004

ohh that is how the game is played

what i do on my free time? i dont do much mainly get on second life and myspace

packrat

Welcome to the fourms.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

So you're a D&D fan, eh?  I always wanted to play that game.  Weren't there certain rules you had to follow when you created your characters or did that change with each Dungeon Master?