The rule? fight your opponent until they crap themselves

Round One

Tiffany vs. Tamara

[LOLI(HIGH-SCHOOL)] [SCAT] [MILD VIOLENCE]

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Omnipresent

Well it was a bit rough around the edges I'll admit but a very original idea and I hope to see it expanded in the future.  A word of advice, however, you should take your time when writing an action scene.  It can be very easy for the reader to become lost if you don't give clear simple details as well as keep the action interesting.  Then again, what do I know, as long as you enjoyed writing it and I enjoyed reading it I suppose thats all that matters.

anime lover

7/22

finally a reply ^_^

thanks for reading.

What was it about the action scene that made you comment that I should slow down? It seemed fine to me

EFROdian

Well, you could stand to improve your grammar a bit, but as far as ideas go, you're tops!  Man, how do you come up with these ideas?  When is the next chapter going to be up, you've gotta continue this story!  Oh, and could you not make it on notepad, or was that just a one-time deal?  Looking forward to the next fight!

FallenStar

I'm afraid you're a bit late, EFROdian...    :crying:

Due to the lack of responses, Anime Lover has already removed his fanfiction...  He just seemed to miss this one...

I would suggest that if you like his fiction, you should go to Nyou Fiction and post a review there.  I'm sure he's looking forward to that!   :thumbup1:

FallenStar

anime lover

Quote from: FallenStar on September 30, 2007, 11:51:06 AM
He just seemed to miss this one...

I didn't miss this one, its gone too

Quote from: EFROdian on September 29, 2007, 11:49:46 PM
Well, you could stand to improve your grammar a bit, but as far as ideas go, you're tops!  Man, how do you come up with these ideas?  When is the next chapter going to be up, you've gotta continue this story!  Oh, and could you not make it on notepad, or was that just a one-time deal?  Looking forward to the next fight!

I don't exactly know when the next chapter is going to be done, I haven't started it yet, I make all my fics with MS and save them as .doc. and .txt the download section doesn't accept .doc files. and like FS said, you should check Nyou fiction, I've stopped posting my fics here because of lack of replies

FallenStar

>_>;

The download section here most CERTAINLY DOES accept .doc file formats.  I would know because my fics that I posted here are in .doc format.

But yeah... because you people didn't review his fics, AL did remove them....

And AL, your fic is to be able to be accessed by the little link at the end of your post.  :p

FallenStar

anime lover

Quote from: FallenStar on September 30, 2007, 04:34:05 PM
>_>;
And AL, your fic is to be able to be accessed by the little link at the end of your post.  :p

oh yeah, I forgot that I attached it to the forum, that one will stay

kerinmartin

moonlapse

Cool concept. Aside from a bit of grammar improvement, it's not to shabby. keep it up!

worldofMai

I think this a wonderful story with the plot and everything and I can't wait to see the rest of the story. :clap:

anime lover

Serika

Cool, i like chapter 4. The final match was kind of cute. :)

But in 3, i feel bad for Chloe after she... er, took a hit. ^_^;
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

someguy

this is great i really enjoyed it keep it up.