New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Cumming onto breasts. Do you like?

Started by mysteryious1, August 31, 2007, 06:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysteryious1

I've totally no idea where this comes from, but pics like these get me every time, even though you can't even see anything much!

FallenStar

Although I am a breast man, myself (between breasts, abdomen, and urethra - my three favorite parts of the female body), I'm not entirely sure that I'd like the idea of seeing some other guy cum onto a hot girl's breasts.  Now if we take into consideration that guys would fantasize about being that guy, I can understand it...

Of course, for me, I'd rather see a girl squirt...  though for me, of course, the idea of a girl's body tingling as she tries to hold back her squirting, thinking she's going to pee (which ties in nicely with FD) is much better a fantasy...

FallenStar

Serika

Sure, why not? It's good clean (well not really clean) fun.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Sashi Nihon

I cannot speak for other girls, but I can say that I do not much prefer it. 

It is probably due to my inherent lesbianistic tendencies, however.

- Sash

erena666

I'm a girl, but personally I really like when my boyfriend cums on my breasts... :blush:
He likes it too, always says it's more erotic than with mouth.

Doom_Guard

It's certainly nice to see and do, but I wouldn't say it's a fetish of mine. I like it, but there are things I like a good deal more.

packrat

*thinks about it*

...I think I'm gonna puke...

I'll just say no...way...in...hell...excuse me *runs to the bathroom with hand over mouth*

TabemonOzzy

Definetly. Cumming on breasts ( in my opinion ) is the best, because its safe... she can give you oral while you're doing it, and big breasts is my top fetish.
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

Ultima02

Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Kenichi123

Hmm.... Tough one... Do I Like... Yes... Would I do... yes...

Wait- that wasn't tough.
I guess it depends on the partner in this case. Physically and mentally.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(