Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rainy nights in Tokyo [Yuri, Watersports, Voyeurism]; Chapter 3

Started by Videl1201, September 29, 2008, 06:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Chapter 3

The streets were empty. Rain continued to batter down constantly. The moment she stepped out the door Yumi realized she should have taken an umbrella with her.
No time for that now. With her wet school uniform clinging to her skin she looked for the entrance to the apartment building across the street. It was dark, even with all the streetlights lit. Everything looked a bit different from down below. For years she had walked past there without paying any attention to it. She wondered if the girl had been living there all that time.
All of a sudden there was the bleating of a car horn. Tires slipping on wet asphalt. Yumi felt trapped in a beam of light as the car came to a halt just in front of her.

"Are you alright?" The driver asked as he opened the window. It was an older man, probably around the age of her father. He looked almost as shaken as she was. "I... I'm fine," Yumi replied. She wasn't so much shocked from nearly being hit by the car. It was more a feeling of guilt. The feeling of being caught when you're doing something you're not supposed to.

"I'm glad to hear that," the driver replied. "I'm really sorry. Do you need to go someplace? You look soaked..."

"It's fine. Really," Yumi replied. "I live just around here... Besides it was my fault to begin with."

The man shook his head. "I should have paid more attention. I'm really sorry..." He was very polite. Yumi wished he would just go away. "Well, if everything is in order then I guess I'll move along. Please take care."
Yumi just nodded. The man drove on in the direction of the local convenience store. It wasn't until he was completely out of sight that Yumi started to move again. Covered in darkness she felt much more at ease. Then she noticed the door of the apartment building behind a parked car.

With her heart pounding like mad she made her way inside. She entered a rather dilapidated hallway with a big staircase circling its way towards the top floors. Most of the light seemed to come from an elevator on Yumi's left hand side. It was already downstairs with the door wide open. Yumi didn't like it. She felt as though the elevator was expecting her. Inviting her to come in. Like a trap... The staircase was dark and secluded. Yumi liked it that way.
She was just about to go up as she heard a door slam on one of the upper floors. Immediately the sound was followed by footsteps coming down. Yumi panicked and fled into the elevator she had wanted to avoid. Without any hesitation she reached for the button of the fifth floor. Immediately the doors closed. The trap was set and there was no going back now. Yumi hardly dared to breathe as the elevator slowly made its way towards the fifth floor. She could actually hear the steps of a man as he passed down the staircase. The elevator came to a smooth halt and the doors opened again. She was on the fifth floor.
Here there was a long hallway, now with numbers on the doors on both sides. No names... Yumi realized those were probably written on separate mailboxes downstairs. Not that there was any point... She didn't know the girl's name...
Slowly she got out of the elevator and entered the hallway. Weak yellow lights lit the path.

Very slowly Yumi walked onwards, counting the numbers on the doors on both sides. She shivered. Was it because of the cold or were it her nerves?

For a moment she halted and stared back the elevator. It was still so close behind her. She somehow expected the distance to be bigger.

That was it... That was the number the girl had shown to her... Carefully her hand reached for the door. Then it stopped...
Should she really go through with this?

Slowly Yumi pulled her arm back.
Would she really be behind this door? Would she be alone...?

And what if she was?

Hesitantly Yumi took one step back. More doubts crossed her mind.
Was it really number 513? And even if it was, was this really the right building?
She was so sure before, but now...

Slowly Yumi turned around.
She could just go back. Maybe this was all a mistake...

Just when she was about to walk back to the elevator the door opened behind her.

"Ah, there you are. Would you like to come in?"

Yumi froze. For a moment she felt as though she was going to have another asthma attack. She reached for her inhaler but then realized she was just nervous. Slowly, but without any hesitation she turned around. There she stood. It was her!

Yumi stared intensely at the young girl. She was still dressed in her pajamas. Her bare feet just touching the carpet of the hallway. Now that she was closer she seemed even younger. How old could she be? Thirteen, twelve even maybe? Slowly Yumi's arm reached for the girl's face...
That young face... so innocent... so cute...
Even though she knew she shouldn't she had an insatiable desire to touch it...

"So, would you like to come in?"

Yumi immediately dropped her arm again and looked down. Her face started to redden. Without saying anything she nodded. Skipping formalities the girl turned around and walked back into the apartment. For the last time Yumi looked around her. Relieved to see that there was still nobody there she followed her inside.

There was a small entry hall leading into the apartment's living room. Unlike the hallway the room was quite brightly lit. Compared to Yumi's apartment it was rather small. Smaller than she had expected at least. There wasn't much furniture, safe for a dining table and a couch in front of the TV. The floor was made of cheap laminate wood.
Right in the middle of the room stood the girl. She had turned around again. "I'm Ayae."

"Y... Yumi..."

Yumi was still standing in the comfortable darkness of the hallway. Nervously she shifted weight from one foot to another.

"You're soaked, you'd better take those clothes off before you catch cold..." Ayae said.

Yumi nodded, blushing slightly. Slowly she removed her shoes, socks, and then her uniform. Wearing only her underwear she stepped into the room. Into the light she felt more exposed and naked than ever before. Immediately she felt the need to cover up her body. The young girl giggled. "I'll get you something to wear. Just a minute." She picked up the wet clothes and walked out of the room.

Yumi remained standing up. She did not dare to sit down yet. Even though it was quite warm in the apartment she shivered. She kept her arms in front of her chest while slowly rubbing them. In the meantime her eyes went across the room again. Suddenly she noticed the window through which her own apartment was visible. The window in front which Ayae had been sitting all that time. Step by step she shuffled towards it. As she got closer she ducked so only her face would be visible from the other side. Finally on her hands and knees she took a short peek. Immediately she recognized her own apartment. She was surprised how well you could see everything inside, even with the rain. This also made her realize how well Ayae must have been able to see her...
Watch her while she was...

Again Yumi wanted to reach for her inhaler, only to realize it was still in the front pocket of her blouse. The blouse she was not wearing now...

"Here you go," Ayae announced as she entered the room. She was wearing a comfy looking bathrobe in her hands. "I... I'm sorry, did I startle you..?" she asked concernedly noticing Yumi's expression.
"Do you need this?" She handed Yumi the inhaler. For a moment Yumi hesitated. She knew she didn't actually need it. Still she took a quick breath, just to calm her nerves. "I... Think I'm ok now."

"Here, put this on. You'll feel much better," Ayae said as she gave Yumi the robe.
As Yumi put it on she knew Ayae was right. She did feel a lot better. The garment was soft and warm on her skin. It smelled nice too. "It might be a bit short on you since it's actually mine." Ayae said as she watched Yumi getting dressed. This remark caused Yumi to blush. Somehow it felt real intimate wearing this.

"I lost the sash some time ago, but I think I might know where to find it. This will only take a couple of minutes." Ayae turned around to head for the door again.

"Wait..." Yumi replied. "It... it's ok. You don't have to bother. I can wear it like this..." She wrapped the cloth tightly around here so it covered her body well. Ayae smiled happily. "I usually wear it like that as well," she said.
Next she picked up two cushions, and handed one to Yumi. Without saying anything she laid the other one on the floor and sat down next to her. For a while both girls just sat there by the window.  They watched each other in silence. Yumi was almost startled when Ayae finally spoke.
"So, could you see your apartment when you looked outside?"

Yumi nodded. "It's very easy to see from here..."

"..."

Finally she gathered enough courage to ask: "H... how often did you watch me?"

For a moment Ayae looked away. "Just that one time... and just now of course. I often sit alone all evening with nothing to do... so when I get bored with the TV I just look out the window to watch people."

Yumi looked at Ayae. Once more she realized how little she knew about her. 
"Why do you stay inside then? And where are you parents?"

"I can't get out much because I get tired easily. I have a kidney condition. Since birth. I've spend a lot of time in hospitals. Because the treatment is very expensive my parents both have to work. My father recently got transferred to a branch office somewhere near Osaka. My mother works late every evening..."

Ayae spoke without any hesitation or reservation. Both her voice and her expression revealed very little emotion. Yet Yumi could almost physically feel the loneliness that formed the essence of Ayae's life.

"Y... you mean you're alone all the time?"

"Not all the time." Ayae replied. "When I go to the hospital I get to see other kids my age. Also I have a private teacher who comes in every day because I can't go to a normal school."

Again Yumi looked at the young girl in front of her. Slowly and subtly they had moved closer towards each other. Their feet were almost touching. Yumi could for the first time feel the warmth of Ayae's body. The desire to take her into her arms was overwhelmingly strong. She just wanted to hold her close to her. Feel her body close against her own. She suppressed the urge and asked:"How old are you?"

Again Ayae showed little emotion. "I'm 14." I'm a bit short for my age but that's probably because of my condition..."

All of a sudden Ayae shifted position and sat down on her knees. "Say... do you want to watch me wet my pants?"

This question came so unexpected it took some time before Yumi realized what Ayae had just said. "W.. wet your pants. What are you talking about?"

"It's only fair. I got to watch you yesterday right? So, you get to watch me. You like seeing girls wet themselves don't you?"

Yumi was short of both words and breath. The excitement she felt rendered her utterly speechless. Her heart was beating audibly.

"Come on," Ayae said. She had stood up and was now pulling Yumi's arms. "I'll do it in the bathroom. That way the floor won't get wet."
Still unable to answer Yumi was led through the door and into a small bathroom. There was only enough room for a shower stall and a clothes rack. Yumi noticed her uniform hanging on it. Ayae probably put it there to dry. The younger girl in the meantime had stepped into the shower stall. Without any hesitation she spread her legs a bit. Although she was only smiling slightly her eyes revealed how excited she really was. Yumi's felt her legs getting rubbery as she watched her.

"I'll just tell my mom it was an accident. That has happened before, so she won't mind..." Ayae explained. Then she giggled. "This will be the first time I'm doing it on purpose though... and with somebody watching."
It was the second time Yumi heard her giggle. It aroused a desire in her that became almost too much to bear.

Ayae was all ready now. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was clearly concentrating. There was not a sound to be heard. Yumi didn't dare to breathe. Suddenly she heard a short giggling noise coming from Ayae. At the same time a tiny dark spot, appeared on the front of her pajama pants. By now Yumi started feeling faint. She could feel her own underwear getting damp with excitement.
Slowly the dark spot started growing bigger. A soft hissing noise could be heard as a squirt of urine made its way through the girl's underwear and onto her pajama pants. This time she giggled a bit longer and more clearly. It was clear now how much she was enjoying giving away this show. Her eyes were beaming with excitement.

At that point Yumi couldn't take it any more. With all her might she forced out a cry.

"Stop it!!!"

Immediately Ayae's expression changed. She hadn't been expecting this at all. "D... don't you like it...?" she asked in a shocked voice.

Yumi could not stand to face her. "I... I do... I like it a lot..."

"... Bit then why?"

"Don't you see?" Yumi cried out. Finally she managed to face Ayae again. "If you go on I won't be able to hold back anymore!"

Now it was Ayae's turn to face away. For the first time she was blushing brightly. "... I... don't want you to hold back..." She muttered softly.

Yumi sighed. She could feel she was starting to choke up. "I know..."

Slowly Ayae stepped out of the shower stall. She reached out her arms, ready to embrace Yumi. The older girl however shook her head. "No, we shouldn't be doing this. It's not right... We're both girls... Besides I have a boyfriend ..."

"Yumi..."

Despite all her desires Yumi stepped back. "I... I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have come here..."

Ayae didn't reply. Silently Yumi walked towards the wash rack and took off the robe. Quickly she started putting her clothes back on. The feeling of the cold, damp clothes on her skin made her shiver. All that time Ayae was looking at her without saying a word. Yumi was not able to face her directly. It would have been too painful.

Done dressing (save for her shoes and socks) Yumi stepped out of the bathroom. Still neither girl spoke. In the hallway she put her shoes and socks on and stepped out of the door.
For just a second she looked back. Ayae was not standing behind her. She was probably still in the bathroom.
As quick as she could Yumi walked towards the elevator. It had gone down. She pushed the button several times. Every second she had to wait was agonizing. Again she gave in to the desire to look behind her...

Nothing...
The door was still closed.

Feeling she could no longer stand to wait a second longer Yumi went for the staircase. It was as dark as it was before. This time however the darkness provided no salvation. As quick as her legs allowed her to move Yumi ran down the stairs. When passing the second floor she suddenly felt her feet slip away beneath her. With one quick reflex she managed to grab a hold of the guardrail. This way she barely avoided a long and painful fall along the concrete steps. Still she did not stop or slow her pace. Without giving it a second thought she completed her decent. Finally she slowed down. Completely out of breath she walked out the building. Immediately she felt the cold rain on her skin again and smelled the evening air.
Carefully she crossed the road. No cars around this time. Just a lone motor rider in the distance. Only a few more meters and she would be safe inside her own apartment again. Then she suddenly heard a voice.

"Yumi wait!"

Slowly she turned around. There she was again. Standing right behind her. Ayae was still in her pajamas. Even though they were quickly getting soaked the dark spot on the front of her pajama pants was still visible. Yumi could tell she had been crying. She wasn't now however. For a moment Yumi wondered how she could have gotten down so quickly but then realized she must have taken the elevator.

"You forgot your inhaler..."

Yumi didn't reply. As she took the inhaler from Ayae their hands touched for just a moment.

"I... I also wanted to thank you... for spending some time with me." Ayae said while staring down. "...I know you have a boyfriend... but... maybe we can still be friends... at least?"

Yumi felt she was starting to choke up again. For a moment she hesitated. What could she do? What could she say? "I'll come visit you again... sometime..."

Ayae's expression did not change. Nor did she answer. She took a step forward and without saying anything pressed her lips onto Yumi's. It was only a very small kiss. Lasting hardly more then a second.

"I have to get back inside." Ayae said as she pulled her lips back. Without any hesitation she turned around and went back through the door of the building. Yumi just stood there, completely frozen. When she had finally made her way back inside she was not be able to remember how long she had been standing there. But she was utterly soaked to the skin.

Videl1201

Chapter 4 will be done soon. It's progressing quite quickly (a lot more than this chapter at least).

animepee

wow man i love your sotries, please get chapter 4 done soon, i was hoping so badly they would do something intimate v_v but the ending was a great way to leave you hanging.. i cant wait to see what happens next!!! hehehehe  :clap: :clap: :clap: i give it a 10/10

Videl1201

Ok, it seems I was a bit too optimistic back then. It turned out to be a really difficult chapter to write, but it should be out in a couple of days or so.

Sorry for the long wait...