New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Would you have sex with...

Started by TabemonOzzy, July 28, 2008, 04:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabemonOzzy

Zero Suit Samus? ( if she were real ) What would you do to her?

Well, i think shes hot. I would do just about everything to her.  :blushing:
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

AliasnameTO

No, because I have a personal boycott against Nintendo. I've not been wronged by them, I just really don't like just about everything that they make. I'd go into more detail but it's unrelated.

If I had to pick any video game character, it would probably be Alyx from Half-Life 2: Episode One.

LivingInfinite

Quote from: AliasnameTO on July 29, 2008, 10:20:07 PM
No, because I have a personal boycott against Nintendo. I've not been wronged by them, I just really don't like just about everything that they make. I'd go into more detail but it's unrelated.

If I had to pick any video game character, it would probably be Alyx from Half-Life 2: Episode One.

Whoaaa. Here I thought I was the only one in the universe who didn't like Nintendo.

Alyx is a good pick too.

omsoru

that makes three, and yet my brother insisted I get one, so I did, don't play it, but I got one
piloting the copyright pee plane

nagato

If zero suti samus was real and then yes I would have sex with her.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

dragonfox2004

only if she was real then yes i would but heck i wont mind doing that to doing that to a few

FallenStar

I personally wouldn't have sex with Samus, because I'd be too busy with Shinobu, Hotaru, Nodoka, Suki, and a few other choice girls.   :lol:

Serika

I wouldn't :censored: Samus, she would :censored: me.

I'd let her do it if I could have that ice beam of hers. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: B.u.S. on August 15, 2008, 04:02:10 PMOn top of having sex with games consoles, it's now my TV as well?!
AHH!

Nah, the TV doesn't have a big enough hole. The Xbox 360 at least has a sexy shape. :p The Wii is almost like toddlercon, lol