New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

To all new members.

Started by nagato, July 03, 2008, 07:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

Stop complaining about the lack of places to post when you sign up. If you bothered to read the rules on the front page you would have read this

QuoteRule number 8: In order to gain access to all the goodies that this site has to offer, you must first post an intro (to gain access to the rest of the forum), then you must post at least 10 times to gain access to all the other features. This is done to prevent leechers and spam bots! This rule will not be changed, so please do not complain about it!

Once you do the first part, create an intro topic in the introduction section. Once that is done you will get access to: Rules and regulations, Introductions, Announcements, Suggestion bin/ comments/ complaints, the final fantasy section, Video game general section and anime general section.

Once you post 9 more posts, your intro posts counts as one, You will gain access to the above sections plus: Female desperation, Female ejaculation, Random fetishes, Lolicon, RP characters, sexual/FD RPs, non-sexual RPs, For cute slave girl RP, Private RPs, Fallenstar's fanfiction, other fanfiction, Random, Links of interest, Suki's Corner and Sashi's pillar of knowledge.

In addition to the above 22 sections you get access to the image gallery, which has 4 sub-galleries: Regular FD/peeing pics- Hentai-aged girls! no LOLI!, Loli FD/Peeing pics. NO breasts over B-cup!, Scat pics - Regular, Scat pics - Loli. You also get access to the flash hurt n' heal, the chat room, the shoutbox and downloads which contains 8 sections:
FallenStar's FD Fanfiction. A Collection of the Admin's FD Fanfiction.     
Others' FD and other FanFiction. Post your FD and other Fanfiction here.
Archives. A section dedicated to the archives of the freeadultboards version of this website
RP Characters' Backstories. A Section for larger backstories on your RP characters.
FD and Peeing Doujinshis. Post your FD and Peeing Doujinshis here. Make sure to ZIP or RAR them first!
Scat and Pooping fics. Post your scat and pooping fics here. ONLY POST THOSE HERE!
FKISS sets. Here, you can post FKISS sets. Just make sure that anyone who wants to download them can use them.
Video posting. Here you can drop short clips of anime wetting/desperation/scat. Make sure they are .zipped first and playable in MPC/WMP. NO .rm files, please!

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

ghost sherlock

....okay. i would like to appologize for the million complaints i know i have made. but, it feels good to complain, even if no change is made. whatever happened to freedom of speech!
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

ghost sherlock

well, ...at least you make a good point. it can be irritating to keep reading complaint after complaint. i know i hate to keep reading them. i just had to establish the reason why it is done.
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

qztv

also people shouldn't just put spam for posts just so they get to 10. yes that means you Kickmaster

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on September 24, 2008, 08:17:17 AM
Quote from: KICKmaster on September 23, 2008, 11:07:41 PM
Post post post I gotta post!! :icon_twisted:

Star, please ban him for this.
Either that or Mod me up and let me do it myself! Please?? :)

Sorry, but other than that one post, I can't see where he's actually spamming.  I will warn him, though, not to post irrelevant stuff like that again.

As for your modship, I'm on it.  And... Congrats.   =D

packrat

Quote from: fever on October 10, 2008, 02:02:23 PM
yay!

Quote from: golden__water on October 04, 2008, 03:10:19 PM
thanks i´m new

Quote from: pampersrz on July 19, 2008, 09:31:15 AM
hi everyone

Star, I don't mean to be rude, but I think we should start deleting posts like this.  Leaving them gives the impression it's okay to spam.  Or at least to me it does.

FallenStar

Quote from: packrat on October 10, 2008, 04:10:06 PM
Star, I don't mean to be rude, but I think we should start deleting posts like this.  Leaving them gives the impression it's okay to spam.  Or at least to me it does.

It should be up to the moderators to delete spam posts like that.  That's part of their job descriptions.  *glares at B.u.S., Serika, and Taiki*   So get to it, guys! =P

Also, that fever guy really annoys the hell out of me anyway, so I might be forced to ban him for his lack of following rules.    :death:

lurker

I dont' see how people could have missed that...It's in a few places here...I would think people would read the rules section...guess not...and it's not like it's hard to make a few posts.

Feudal

Thank you very much, Most enlightening. If stories are around here, I may need to post my fanfic about Aisha from Outlaw Star...

nagato

Quote from: Feudal on December 12, 2008, 08:35:06 PM
Thank you very much, Most enlightening. If stories are around here, I may need to post my fanfic about Aisha from Outlaw Star...

Is that the same one on FTT?
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Feudal

Quote from: nagato on December 14, 2008, 10:36:18 AM
Quote from: Feudal on December 12, 2008, 08:35:06 PM

Is that the same one on FTT?

Haha yeah...I've been discovered.

Yuki Ijuin

Strangely, is this rule still in effect? Cause I was able to post in the Sexual Discussion topics even without hitting the 10 post mark. In fact, all 8 out of my current 11 posts are in there. With the remaining 3 in my intro topic.