Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rainy nights in Tokyo [Yuri, Watersports, Voyeurism]; Chapter 2

Started by Videl1201, June 25, 2008, 11:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Chapter 2

There it was again. That image... That feeling...
So ashamed... so humiliated... How could she have let it happen...?

And yet it was... so wonderful...
Overwhelming...

"Yumi?"

"..."

The girl... she looked so young... Her eyes... staring so intense...

"Yumi?"

"..."

These eyes...

"Yumi!"

Finally Yumi looked up. "Ah, I'm sorry... I was just..." To her surprise however the teacher were nowhere in sight. Neither were any of her classmates. Suddenly she felt someone patting her on the head with a ruler. She turned around.
"Oh, it's just you Tamae. Stop surprising me like that!"

Tamae grinned. She was slightly shorter than Yumi. Her hair was black, but a couple of locks were dyed pink. She had been close friends with Yumi since elementary school.
"Were you planning on staying here all day? Class has ended."

Quickly Yumi got up and packed her bag. "I'm sorry Tamae... I'm just a little tired."

"I'll say, you've been spacing out whole day," Tamae replied while getting up from her chair as well. "What have you been up to yesterday?"

Yumi felt her face turning red. "It was... nothing... I mean, I... stayed up late to watch the rerun of 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e'..."

Tamae shrugged her shoulders. Slowly the two girls walked away from the classroom and into the myriad of students in the school halls. "You know Yumi, you've always been a terrible liar.
You can tell me. What have you really been doing?"

"Like I said..."

"Don't give me that. Let me guess... you were with Kenzo!"

"Well, actually..." Yumi hesitated for a moment. "Ok, I was with Kenzo."

Tamae smiled triumphantly. "See, I knew it! But there's no reason to be so secretive about that. I mean you are boy and girlfriend right? Everybody knows that. Even your parents."

"Yeah but still..."

"So...? Did you guys do it already?"

Yumi halted and looked genuinely shocked. "Tamae... what kind of a question is that?" Trying to keep the conversation between them she lowered her voice.

"Oh come on, it's nothing special," Tamae replied without showing any care for discretion. "It would explain why you've been so air-headed today. Come on, tell me. I won't tell anyone else."

Yumi blushed and shook her head.

"Really? But you've been together for so long."

"That's true," Yumi replied. "But we've only been this close for a couple of months. Before that we were just friends.
Besides... I'm not sure if I'm ready for this sort of thing... I don't want to rush it..."

"That may be so, but he might," Tamae said suggestively. "Boys can be very impatient you know. He might start to wonder if such a passive girl is right for him..."

Yumi smirked. "Don't talk like you're all-knowing. You've never even had a boyfriend."

"That's true... on the other hand I've watched a lot of drama shows... That's got to account for something."

For a few seconds both girls stared blankly and then started to giggle. "You never cease to amaze me Tamae," Yumi replied. "Anyway, I'm going to Kenzo's place again this afternoon."
"If anything happens you'll be the first to know." She added jokingly.

The two girls got their coats and walked to the entrance of the school. "Looks like rain again," Tamae stated. "I was soaked through the whole morning already."

"You really should stop forgetting your umbrella every morning," Yumi replied while opening hers. "... and you call me an air-head."

"Well I was kind of late... by the way, isn't that Kenzo?" Tamae said while pointing towards one of the boys standing close to the front gate. He was dressed in a school uniform like all the other students and wearing an umbrella in his left hand. He had short hair and a friendly look on his face.

"So it is," Yumi replied. "I'd better go to him."

Tamae nodded. "I'll be off then. I'm going to make a dash for the subway station. See you tomorrow!"
Hoping to stay at least a little bit dry Tamae held her schoolbag over her head as she ran out of the building. She greeted Kenzo along the way and was already out the gate before he even recognized her.
Yumi felt relieved that Tamae was gone. She liked her a lot, but it was a bit exhausting to have her around. Especially today...
Reluctantly she stepped out of the building. She had managed to appear cheerful with Tamae, but the truth was that she didn't really want to be with anybody today. Not Tamae and also not Kenzo. She listened to the sound of the raindrops falling on her umbrella while walking towards him. It was soothing somehow.

"Hi Yumi," Kenzo said as he noticed her. "How was your day?"

"A bit boring as usual, but otherwise ok," Yumi replied while forcing herself to smile.

"That's good," Kenzo said in a friendly tone. "Shall we be off then?"

They walked as closely together as possible without their umbrellas getting into the way. Neither of them spoke. Yumi was wondering if she should break the silence, but couldn't think of anything to say.
In a bike stall they were passing there were three boys on scooters taking shelter from the rain. The tallest one of them was smoking a cigarette. "Hey Kenzo!" he shouted as the couple passed by.

"Ah, sorry Yumi," Kenzo said. "This won't be a minute." He walked over to the small group. "Hey, Daichi what's up?"

Daichi greeted his friend. "Keiji has the new World Soccer Winning Eleven for the Playstation 3. We're going over to his place to play it. Wanna come?"

"I'm sorry, I promised Yumi to go out with here this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow after baseball practice. But don't forget to set up an account for me."

"No problem," Daichi replied.

Suddenly one of the other boys raised his voice. "Watch out, Kenzo! Your girlfriend is walking away."
Kenzo turned around to notice he was right. Yumi was slowly heading towards the subway station at the end of the street.

"What's wrong with her?" Daichi asked.

Kenzo shook his head. "I'm sorry. She's a bit asthmatic and hates cigarette smoke."

Daichi shrugged his shoulders and stubbed out the cigarette. "Are you sure that's what she's walking away from? She could have just said it you know...
I really don't understand what you see in that girl, but that's your business. Anyway, see you tomorrow at baseball practice."

With that the three boys drove off. Quickly Kenzo went after Yumi.

"Hey Yumi, wait up!"

Yumi didn't slow down her pace. Kenzo had to run to catch up with her. "Didn't you want to go with them?" she asked without looking at him.

"What kind of a question is that?" Kenzo replied in an annoyed tone. "I promised to go out together with you right? What sort of person do you take me for?"

"If you'd rather spend time with them it's ok. We see each other a lot so it doesn't really matter anyway."

"Sheesh, what's up with you all of a sudden? Do you hate my friends that much?"

Finally Yumi stopped. They were just in front of the subway station. People were passing them by without giving any notice. "I... I'm sorry Kenzo. I'm just not feeling myself today. I don't think it would be a good idea if I come to your place right now."

Kenzo's annoyance quickly changed to a feeling of concern. "What is it? You're not feeling ill are you? The weather has been..."

Yumi shook her head. "I... I don't know... Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep."

Kenzo took her hand. "Listen, we don't have to do this. We can just go anyplace you want. I just thought you wanted..."

Now Yumi looked up. "I do. Really, I do... but not now..."

Kenzo showed a friendly smile. "That's ok. You know I would never rush you."

Yumi nodded. "Of course I know that."

"Now... would you like to go some other place? Someplace quiet maybe? If you're not feeling well than maybe we should..."

Yumi shook her head again. "I'm sorry but I'd really rather go home. I... I hope you don't mind..."

"Of course I don't. If you think that's best than you should just go."

"Thanks." For a moment Yumi hesitated but then she kissed him. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Sure. After baseball practice I'll go straight home. Is that ok?"

Yumi nodded. "I'll come to your house then. Just send me a message when you get there."

They kissed once more and then went their separate ways. Yumi took the subway home while Kenzo walked over to a bus stop to go to Keiji's place.

When Yumi arrived at home she immediately looked at the clock. It was around 5 o'clock. She removed her shoes, shoved her bag in the corner of the room and lied down on the couch. Now there was nothing to do other than to wait. Her father had left a note that morning indicating he would be late again. Yumi hadn't expected otherwise.
Time went by very slowly. Yumi knew she should try to do some homework but she didn't feel like getting up. Maybe time would pass by faster if she turned on the television, but the remote was just out of reach. With some effort she managed to get it using her foot. After about 15 minutes she turned it back off because there was nothing interesting on.
Still only 6 o'clock. She spent some more time staring at the ceiling. Then she turned around and stared at the artifacts in the room. She removed her socks, stared at her toes and put her socks back on. All that time the only noise in the room came from the clock. After a while the cat came into the room and decided to sit down next to her. She petted it for about 10 minutes but then it walked away again in the direction of the kitchen.
18:30 now. Finally Yumi got up. She walked over to the kitchen to feed Tama-chan and to get herself a cup of instant noodles. She sat down at the window and stared outside while eating. Nothing to see there... Just like the day before the streets were mostly empty and all the windows were curtained. For a swift second Yumi stared at the top floors of the apartment building on the other side of the street. Nothing to see there either... She felt a bit disappointed, but it was probably too early. 18:45... Getting closer...
She took the empty cup back to the kitchen and washed it by hand. Cleaning up helped the times pass by a bit quicker. Eventually the clock turned to 19:15... Almost there... Yumi started feeling nervous again. Her stomach felt like it was twisted in a knot and her heart was beating audibly. Just a few more minutes...
She didn't take her eyes away from the clock anymore. 19:18... 19:19... 19:20! That was it! She walked over to her father's laptop and turned it on... It seemed to take forever to boot up. Again she stared swiftly at the top windows across the street. Still nothing... She reached for the curtains and pulled them open as far as possible. Finally the laptop was ready. Yumi took a deep breath and sat down. Once more she surfed to the Japanese message board site. This time she didn't bother to read any new messages. She went to the same video-link as the day before and clicked on it. The familiar image of the young girl at the back seat of the car appeared on screen. Yumi however wasn't really interested in that. She paused the video right at the beginning and slipped her hands into her panties. For a moment she felt short of breath. She took the inhaler from the front pocket of her blouse and took a few breaths. Normally she hardly ever used it, but now she was simply too nervous. She took a few seconds to catch her breath and then stared across the street at the three windows on the top floor...

Nothing there... yet...

She waited... her breathing sounded heavy and her free hand was shaking as it rested on the keyboard...

Still nothing... Yumi did not dare to look away, not even to blink. Very slowly her fingers moved in her panties...
How much longer now...?

A minute passed by without anything happening. This couldn't be... surely she would...*

At that moment the curtain across the street moved and a face appeared in front of the window. Yumi felt her heart skip a beat. It was her!
Like the day before the girls stared at each other intensely. This time however Yumi had the strength to move. Without taking her eyes away from the girl across the street she turned the laptop screen towards the window and pressed the play button again. The young girl now moved in a bit closer to see what was happening on screen. This gave Yumi a better view of the girl. She could now see the girl was wearing pink pajamas. Yumi's heart was racing while the girl was watching quietly. After about 30 seconds the girl looked at Yumi for a moment and then, like her, moved her right hand into her panties. This sight was overwhelming for Yumi. She could feel her panties getting damp again, just like the day before. However, she couldn't let it end like this. She tried to hold on until the movie was finished. All that time she kept her eyes on the girl. The young girl's hand wasn't moving yet. Yumi resisted moving hers as well. It seemed to take an eternity for the movie to end. Finally she could hear the hissing sound of the girl on screen wetting her pants. The movie ended. Now the young girl turned her eyes towards Yumi once more.
This was it! Yumi knew it. She had to act now... She took a moment to catch her breath again and then slowly turned her chair towards the window. Now she was sitting straight in front of the other girl. She also moved her chair a bit backwards to make sure she was in clear sight. Then, without any hesitation her fingers started to move. Almost immediately Yumi started to gasp in pleasure. What a wonderful feeling this was! On the other side of the street the young girl now started doing the same. The two girls moved almost perfectly in sync. Quickly Yumi's panties were soaked. She felt hot and out of air, but there was no way she could stop now. She slowed down the rhythm of her fingers somewhat to stretch this feeling as long as possible. Eventually the feeling became overwhelming. No longer being able to hold back Yumi just let it come over her. She finally closed her eyes as the blissful wave of pleasure forced its way from her spine throughout her entire body. She moaned without any reservation as she curled back into the chair out of sheer delight. All this time she was shaking uncontrollably. This feeling was absolutely liberating.
Slowly the shaking eased and Yumi's mind drifted into blissful ecstasy. Minutes later she opened her eyes again. To her surprise the young girl was still there. Her hair and clothes were a bit messed up now, but she was smiling.
Yumi smiled back at her. Somehow she even seemed to be prettier than before. Suddenly the girl disappeared behind the curtains. Quickly she returned with a piece of cardboard and a big marker. "513" Was all it said.

Yumi gasped. For a few moments she hesitated. She took another look at the window, but the girl had disappeared again. Then she took a quick breath, shut down the computer and went for the door.

Videl1201

Ok, here's chapter 2. Just managed to finish it before I have to give up internet for a month. Hope you'll all enjoy it. Chapter 3 will come soon after I get my internet back.

Serika

It's looking good so far, i wonder what will happen when they meet.

Looking forward to chapter 3 after you get back. :D
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

rend64

Yea im waiting to see what hapens when they actually meet face to face, can't wait for chap 3

cimerii

Yuri, watersports, and voyeurism? Hell yeah! Can't wait for chapter 3.

animepee