thepeeplayer

usually get into this kind of fetish?

i actually dont really know how I got into it,
i just remember typing up pee on the internet
and coming to this one site called
'she pees' and i just got into peeing

how did you get into it? [if you choose to reply]

oramisho

I don't know about others but for me it was based on early experiences. I've always had a curious interest in wetting and related stuff when I was much younger. And one day long ago I googled toilet out of curiosity and boredom and after a few interesting image galleries and a link to the wetset forum I got really into it.

Ranpalan

I was a bedwetter for a long time, I think that got me into it...  :blush:

But now, I'd love to sleep (Yes, sleep, not have sex, just sleep) with a girl that needs to pee... One of my biggest fantasies.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

AliasnameTO

I think I was born with it. From as far back as I was self-aware, I was drawn to the idea of people wetting themselves out of desperation. When the scenario came up in elementary school (I never saw it happen, only the aftermath of one accident) I remember thinking "Why do people laugh at that?" I didn't think it was funny, it just gave me an erection and I didn't know why. I know now that it's somehow tied to the desire to comfort/protect the vulnerable person, probably for the same reason I like seeing girls cry (not causing them to cry, I'm not a sadist, it just is what it is).

FallenStar

QuoteI like seeing girls cry (not causing them to cry, I'm not a sadist, it just is what it is). 

I like seeing girls cry too... it's not a sadistic fetish on my part, though, like you said... For me, seeing a girl cry or express her emotions is just one of the most beautiful things I can imagine about a girl... and the reason why I like girls more than guys in many cases... lol

I am a bit of a sadist, at the same time, though... I don't much like the idea of actually physically striking or hurting a girl, though I've heard that holding it too long can hurt a lot...  :S

dragonfox2004

i dont recall right off hand but i think i seen a classmate wetherself so i got into it

UndeadSamurai01

The first time I masturbated was by accident when I had to pee, but I was interested in holding before that

JBS05

I can remember being interested as far back as 8 years old, but probably longer than that...I found out that I had a fetish for it, when I was 12 anbd talking about sex with some friends...I read Sextrology and one of the fetishes listed for me was water sports. I found it on the internet through wikipedia at first.."omorashi"

X2765

I guess it started when i was in elementary school and most of the girls in my 3rd grade class had a thing about holding it in until the last minute. I was almost assured every week of so somebody would be begging the teacher to go to the bathroom. I guess over time it just sort of grew on me and when I was bored in class (I've had a serious daydreaming problem for my whole life) I'd suddenly find myself creating situations where there bladder would just fill up over the day until they ended up wetting themselves half way to the bathroom. I guess I just like seeing a girl desperate for something, or maybe I'm just that messed up XD.

Ameboes

I'm not really sure how I got into it. I have a few clues, though.

For one, I had quite a few odd urinary problems when I was very young... which led to a whole lot of visits to the doctor's and a few traumatizing procedures. That might have something to do with it. As a freshman in high school, I recall having fantasies of certain classmates having accidents, both kinds, though back then I didn't even know what a sexual fantasy was.

I remember my first few contacts with anything related to watersports/desperation was finding a site about how a woman can pee standing unaided, which had a link to a site and message board where people could exchange bathroom experiences. (thebathroom.co.uk or something like that I think?)

I first discovered the original nyou through Renchan (frankly, I wasn't interested in the lolicon; I mostly frequented the HS boards, and Watersports for somewhat more mature characters), then the old freeadultboard incarnation of this board from there (lurked a little, rarely).

UndeadSamurai01

Alot of people would find omorashi pretty disgusting too. but not me (obviously)