New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

your location

Started by ppgrl, June 11, 2008, 08:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppgrl

just wandering, maybe someone wants to tell others where they are from... ^^; if it's not VERY personal... i'm from Ukraine

Igotseven

Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

packrat

I'm from the US.  (Though after the publicity from Bush I kinda wish I wasn't.)

jlg77

ppgrl

hahaha! it was awesome comment about Bush! :P when i was in USA, i asked many people if they voted for Bush. NOONE did. And NOONE likes him. Why the heck is he president then?>???!?!?! XDXDXD

aptom203

Quote from: B.u.S. on June 11, 2008, 03:35:40 PM
I'm from London England :D

Hehe, another Brit ^^ I'm from Birmingham, England, Myself.

Quote from: ppgrl on June 13, 2008, 09:29:56 AM
hahaha! it was awesome comment about Bush! :P when i was in USA, i asked many people if they voted for Bush. NOONE did. And NOONE likes him. Why the heck is he president then?>???!?!?! XDXDXD

He cheated, basically. Won't go into detail, but, he lost the vote but still ended up in power. :p
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

dragonfox2004

im live in my own little world dont worry everyone konw me there ( usa btw)

oramisho

I live right in the Middle of the USA.

Doom_Guard

I'm from one of the larger cities in Ontario, Canada. Nice place to live overall :)

Neil

I'm from Malaysia, where people from different races live happily.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

nagato

Quote from: Doom_Guard on June 19, 2008, 08:36:00 PM
I'm from one of the larger cities in Ontario, Canada. Nice place to live overall :)

Same
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

I live in an area that was walloped by Hurricane Katrina 3 years ago.

(Hint: It's not New Orleans)  =P

WyvernKon

I'm from Honolulu in the wonderful state of Hawai'i, which is currently in the hands of the U.S. of A. (It can be a good or a bad thing depending on your background.)

Lantis