New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Is yuri considered a fetish?

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, May 30, 2008, 05:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merchant_Of_Death

Just wondering is Yuri considered a fetish?

Serika

It's probably not a fetish when guys watch it, and it's definitely not a fetish when other lesbians watch it.

Quote from: Taiki SaruwatariAnd I DETEST that wikipedia article. It talks about fetishes as if they were horrid diseases.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it." Or in this case: "If it's not hurting anyone then don't stop."
:)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

LOLC2k

No, because technically, males should be aroused by females in sexual activity.
As for the wiki article, as often is the problem with it, it talks about fetishes like they are crippling because they have confused it with fetishism, which, as psychologists say means
1. You can ONLY achieve sexual satisfaction by the object (or whatever it is)
2. It has a significant negative impact on your functioning.
Clearly, the first is crippling, as if the action is not normal it may be hard to get pleasure, and the second, defines a problem. So fetishism is "a disease" if you wish to call it that, but having a fetish is not.

- Of course, that's just semantics anyhow, do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else.

AliasnameTO

Well the wiki article describes sexual fetishes in a way you would consider a groundless fear a phobia. It's the upper extreme, and they're somewhat uncommon. IMO though, nearly EVERYONE has some sort of kink that goes beyond the tits n' ass interest of 'normal' men, and penises or whatever it is 'vanilla' women like. I know I have my fair share, and I think it's safe to assume more people have them than those who expose them.

FallenStar

If liking "ass" is normal, then I'm glad I'm not normal.   :lol:

Starman

well, Wiki goes so far as to consider liking boobs as a fetish >_>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_fetish