News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Slacks increasingly replacing skirts in Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.

Started by jlg77, May 25, 2008, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlg77

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/national/news/20080524p2a00m0na032000c.html

Interesting article.

And the omorashi/watersports angle is which would Japanese high school girls look better wetting themselves in.

lulaby

It really makes sense that they wear slacks in the colder months of the year. I was in Sapporo two weeks ago and I can tell you that it can be pretty cold, even in May.

I think it's way better that way for their health.

FallenStar

Quote from: lulaby on May 26, 2008, 09:40:30 AM
It really makes sense that they wear slacks in the colder months of the year. I was in Sapporo two weeks ago and I can tell you that it can be pretty cold, even in May.

It's understandable for temperature concerns, but even so, giving up the traditional seifuu is a sad moment in history.   :crying:

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Star on May 26, 2008, 01:07:06 PM
Quote from: lulaby on May 26, 2008, 09:40:30 AM

It's understandable for temperature concerns, but even so, giving up the traditional seifuu is a sad moment in history.   :crying:
seconded.

Serika

Not to mention schools are basically forcing girls to dress like boys where the change is mandatory. I feel kind of bad for them. *cough*

It's not so bad when the school lets them decide, since some of the students would choose to wear the male uniform anyway.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Phatman_Dover

Skirts all the way for the topic. More fun.

And as for the issue itself, it's pretty retarded. I mean, if the Japanese youth was one half as openly rebellious towards society as American youth used to be, they wouldn't be having these shitty problems in the first place. I understand you have to honor your ancestors and all that, but change is a part of life. Learn to adapt, people!

/mytwocents
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

jlg77

It still is hard for me to decide. I like the wet stain that shows up on peed pants, but with skirts, you get to see the pee running down the bare legs and there's a bigger puddle.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: jlg77 on June 05, 2008, 10:00:45 PM
It still is hard for me to decide. I like the wet stain that shows up on peed pants, but with skirts, you get to see the pee running down the bare legs and there's a bigger puddle.
Yeah well, the thing about skirts is, I find it quite disappointing if her skirt stays completely dry when she pees her panties...~_~

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

nagato

My non-perverted response. They should just make the pants the winter uniform and skirts the summer uniform. It is the perfect compromise.

My perverted response. From a wetting point of view I prefer pants because I like the way the stains show up better on pants.
From a non-wetting point of view I like tight pants if the girl has a nice ass, but skirts are also good for panty shots. So since I like girls in both it doesn't matter to me.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

aptom203

Yeah, they should give them the choice rather than force them to wear one or the other :p I remember in the first couple of years of primary school, I had to wear shorts in the summer. And I freaking hate shorts.

As for wetting? I like long, knee-length skirts that are pretty loose, for wetting purposes, because it's cute to see the girl stuff their hand between their legs and pusht he skirt up against their pussy. However, generally, pants are better for the big long wet patches I love so much. My absolute favorite clothes to see a girl pee herself in is a pair of tight white cargo's ^^
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

jlg77

I'm kind of interested in seeing what realdeal has to say about this. I hope we didn't make her mad/scare her off.