Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Furries/Yiff: do you like?

Started by The Hidden, July 18, 2007, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

Atomik

in that pic of the % of furries, mine would always be the 50%. thats good enough for me. anything else ruins it for me

nagato

for furries I would have to stop at 50%
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

The Hidden

Is this an example of too furry?

Yes, this was shopped by someone.

Serika

Yeah, i'd have to stop at 10%. If it's 50% or more i would have trouble seeing her as anything more than a pet. Or friend, depending on how smart she is.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

dragonfox2004

i myself is a furry i my self think furry female desperation is kida rare

TabemonOzzy

HELL NO! I HATE FURRIES! You cant go on a webcomic without seeing one, and theyre plaquing the interwebs. I dont even know whats so great about them. The whole idea seems to be stupid to me.
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

Renagirl45

Yes! Though it's usually separate from my watersports. but here's a nice picture of the two:

I'm not a loli/cub person at all, but for those who are:

n00b makes good toliet.....

Miri-kun

I like furries a lot. <3 All kinds of furries.

I'm not sure why. oAo I just find them very pleasant to look at.

bordendazed

"Ah, so soft and silky, and, um, oh my, now that fur is a bit coarser.  Oh, you like that, good, let me continue..."

allemagne`

I'm not a furry, andI've seen some furry stuff, but it never appealed to me. It just seems sort of silly to me. XD If I found a picture I liked, it would be despite the furryness, not because of it.
Don't mind people who are though.. it's silly to criticise fetishes.

Tyrion

I do like it to some degree, but I have a limited tolerance for it. A lot of furry stuff tends to be bad, but I enjoy the good (Such as the pictures posted a few posts back.)

pisspee3

yes in fact its one of my favort the incent looking one more so

killergir

gahhhh its the FURRIES!!!! RUNNNNN!!!!

lol jk i am a furry and love other furries.

FURRY FOR LIFE

dragonfox2004

tell me what wrong with furries that you dont like? not all of us isnt bad like myself for starter im just want to konw

btw i like your siggy killergir