New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Weakling or the Fighter?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

If you read fiction, I'm sure you've read fics about these two types...

The weakling- a person who when desperate, quickly resorts to holding themselves even if in a populated area and squirming with a look of urgency on their face.

The fighter- a person who when desperate, will try their best not to bring attention to themselves and will try everything BUT hold themselves in public, will often deny anything is wrong if questioned, if there is an expression, a look of worry can be seen on their face.

I would choose the fighter

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Poowrite

I would have to say the fighter. Especially when, over the course of the story, she slowly becomes the weakling :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

I'd pick the "weakling". Probably offers much more of a show thatn the "fighter" does.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

D_guy10

The fighter all the way, I love when a girl struggles to not show any signs of needing a bathroom. :icon_biggrin:

Neil

the fighter. they tend to hold it as long as they could, & eventually they'll suffer a humiliating loss.. and yeah, it's kinda fun to watch cocky & arrogant girls losing it..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

packrat

I choose weakling.  Why: because it's more entertaining.

:clap: WEAKLINGS FOREVER!!!!

Serika

The weakling. Fun to watch and easy to spot.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

sanchopanza65

The fighter, you just gotta love when girls who seem to have it all together lose it. :clap:

doa

id prefer the fighter that will eventually turn into the weakling but shes about to lose control.

nagato

I would have to go with fighter. There is just something sexy about a cocky or arrogant girl who ends up losing her composure and becomes a weakling at the end.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

wynd

Im for the weakling.... there fun to watch.

Nightmare172

Weakling. There's just something really hot about a girl squirming...  :drool:

JBS05

The Weakling is just too cute! I prefer weaklings as long as they don't overdo it.

banedon

I can really enjoy watching both, to be honest. One trend I have noticed, however, is that several animes/hentai/mangas I have seee seem to really relish the idea of making the 'fighter' wet herself in fear. I'm always happy to watch either type in desperation scenes, but nothing beats a good, spunky brash fighter archetype who is evenetually confronted with some show of overwhelming force or or horror and then proceeds to soak her panties as a result.  It was actually one of these scenes that got me started down the path of enjoying desperate/wetting anime girls. ;)

There was a great CGI sequence in an old old old game, Issaku, for the PC back in the mid 90's. It was the game upon which the eventual Kisaku/Shisaku hentai were based. Anyway, the CGI included a series of pictures of the very angry, spunky 'fighter' girl in the case, first mouthing off as she was tied up, and then gradually soaking her skirt and panties when Issaku the Evil janitor planted a hunting knife in the wooden floor between her legs. I've been kinda fond of the 'fear-wetting fighter-type' scenario ever since. ;)

Omega#1

Defiantely the fighter.  Its only a matter of time before the fighter ends up being the weakling.