New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow or Clear?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

Personally, I prefer clear, cause that means the girl is hydrated and thus will pee more frequently.

How about you?

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Videl1201

Clear, for the same reasons.

Serika

Third for clear. And besides the girl's hydration, clear pee would have a lighter scent. I'd prefer a faint scent to a strong smell.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Taiki

Duce

I'd say clear as well,

this actually reminds me of a flash I uploaded on my image board bout lil over a week ago.

anathema

It's good to stay hydrated, but clear pee doesn't leave nearly as nice a stain on a pair of panties :)

Bloke1

I'd say both - I've seen most videos/[ictures have clear or light yellow, but I've seen people with very dark yellow pee. For some reason I really like seeing that rarity in colour.

Phatman_Dover

I'm going to go with a more clear colour myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean that yellow turns me off or anything, unless it's like nuclear yellow. Although seeing someone with a completely strange colour would be interesting...I hear there are chemicals that turn your pee blue. :P
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

lulaby

A colour somewhat in the middle is way better...

I really dislike the chemichal yellow we sometimes see in hentai, it kind of disgusts me.

Clear is less repulsive, but I find that it's too far from the color of urine.

lecool

I really can't choose :blushing:...
Both ! :blush:

akemi

i choose the middle way, not too yellow, and not too clear
light yellow is ok, if is very clear don't like pee

forcesofwar

clear, when its yellow, its kinda of turn off. for me

JBS05

I picked both, but I lean toward the clear side...abondance is a bigger matter for me than color!

nagato

I said yellow simply because it's easier to see in a drawing then it is if its clear.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

orihalcon

I am a clear person because  yellow doesnt look too good plus if its clear i mean the girl is a heavy water drinker and the wetting lasts longer