New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Panty poop hentai.

Started by persoloid, April 21, 2008, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persoloid

If amongst you amateurs panty pooping. Beside me much pictures to this subjects. But why that I do not see the amateurs on this put.

Sorry my english :crying:

phil

panty pooping is nice. Especially if they show a huge lump in the back of their panties

megafobia

anyone got any panty poop links?

nagato

there is no guarantee that you will find what you are looking for but checking the links of interest section is a good place to start if you want links.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

dragonfox2004

i have to agree with nagato just keep checking there and you may get lucky

megafobia

There are a couple of posts in the downloads section for wnyone whos looking... A few more would be good if anyone has any

SLJCOAAATR

True. Panty/Pants Pooping is my favorite. Extremely hard to find (Anime wise, if anyone has a link to pics or videos, could you PLEASE post them? Thank you!) But, I hate it when some bitchy (Are we allowed to say that?) girl just goes, "Oh. I have to poop (Or something of the variation)", rips her pants, and panties off, and just goes wherever like a slide in a kids playground. That's just wrong!*rant I much prefer desperate pooping into panties/pants/swimsuit, or whatever they're wearing.

megafobia

I enjoy panty pooping but definately no scat. Thats just sick.

FallenStar

Note to self:   Don't read this topic while you're eating peanut butter and chocolate.   >.<

animepee

Quote from: SLJCOAAATR on October 01, 2008, 05:33:02 PM
I have to agree. Scat's just plain old disgusting, and sick if you ask me! Well...Technically...We ARE kinda sick...

Ya i agree... i strongly dislike scat, but i do enjoy panty pooping

jedi70

This is something that is... OK? im not fully intrested in it but i do like seeing it.

prefer it in a diaper rather than in panties

Hydro

It is harder to find pooping desparation but its out there. I know theres a few good videos to be found on Limewire, and theres also a small series called "Pissgirl loves Shitgirl", although there isn't much desperation in that one.

izzydizzy032323

megafobia

Quote from: Hydro on October 06, 2008, 08:27:13 AM
It is harder to find pooping desparation but its out there. I know theres a few good videos to be found on Limewire, and theres also a small series called "Pissgirl loves Shitgirl", although there isn't much desperation in that one.

i prefer 'shitgirl in public' because it is more panty pooping/desperation and less scat

jimmydan

There is never any poop accidents in movies (similar to hentai) and I think there should be more.

It can be more sexy than wetting in my opinion.