New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Videos

Started by packrat, July 11, 2007, 09:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

How about a section for downloading videos.  Or is there already one up?

The Hidden

There is a downloads section, but there's no video catagory.

Videl1201

Good idea. Even though there aren't that many videos on the topic there should at least be some.

shadow

i like this idea i would put my youtube videos in there

FallenStar

Not really sure anyone's interested, but we DO have a video section in the Downloads area.  You'd have to .rar or .zip them first, though.

FallenStar

Omega#1

It would be nice to have some videos.  I think we would all enjoy that.

FallenStar

We can't have a long video section (meaning videos more than 25 MB) because Dreamhost won't allow uploads that are that big. However, if you can zip several files shorter than that, there *is* a videoclip section in the Downloads area.

Though you still have to have 10 posts to access it.

knuclear200x

u cant even upload there  *read

overlord789

Shame Youtube bans pretty much any of this stuff....  :censored:

FallenStar

Quote from: clazidge on January 17, 2009, 08:20:28 AM
maybe, to save on bandwidth, anyone wanting to upload a video could upload it to youtube and then just post the link here. *gun

Not a good idea because the particular fetish we all know and love is apparently banned by Youtube's assholery. <_<;

Bob Right

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if we could maybe host our own videos in a YouTube-style database (kind of like what redtube does).  That could solve this problem if it's possible.
Also, suprisingly there are a few videos YouTube keeps that would be of our interest.  Simply search for terms like 'pee her pants' or 'peed herself'.  Not the most efficient way to find something, but there are a few good vids.
Also, make sure that you have an account stating that you're over 18. (need account for this)