New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Any tips on bedwetting?

Started by KawaiiChew, March 28, 2008, 07:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KawaiiChew

I want, I really really want to try wetting the bed.
But.
I'm scared that it'll permanently damage my mattress. And even if it don't, woin't it like, leave a nasty stain?
(if I use a protector thingie, the whole idea would be ruined)
Got any useful tips?

Merchant_Of_Death

chug as much water as humanly possible right before going to bed
actually replace water with tea, I think that works better

Taiki

Surround your bed with farm troths, and fill them with water. Your hand is likely to fall into the water in one of those troths.

If Merchant_Of_Death's idea doesn't work (although it sounds like a good one) then you could try drinking a lot and staying awake until you're desperate, really desperate, then try falling asleep.

KawaiiChew

I was thinking more along the lines of...
How do I do it without damaging the bed?

Taiki

F*ck the bed. The bed will be just fine.

If you want to wet the bed, but you aren't using a protector, then what kind of answer are you looking for? I don't think there's a third option. Either risk staining the mattress or use a protector.

oramisho

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on March 28, 2008, 10:21:46 PM
Surround your bed with farm troths, and fill them with water. Your hand is likely to fall into the water in one of those troths.

If Merchant_Of_Death's idea doesn't work (although it sounds like a good one) then you could try drinking a lot and staying awake until you're desperate, really desperate, then try falling asleep.

I tired this before and all I can say is that its nearly hard, if not impossible to sleep while desperate(never was able to). Drinking lots of fluids before bed just made me wake up in the middle of the night having to go.

If your old enough to drink I've heard that having some alcohol before bed instead of water helps in doing that.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on March 30, 2008, 07:52:46 PM
F*ck the bed. .
hi there I just took your quote out of context

and oramisho about what you said I swore there used to be a topic on here about un-training your bladder or something.
now I cant find it though

Merchant_Of_Death

nagato

well, if you drink more water your pee will become clearer and if water is all you drink then water is the only external ingredient in your pee so when you pee like that the effect is more like spilling water on your bed and won't damage the bed or leave a noticeable stain.

QuoteIf your old enough to drink I've heard that having some alcohol before bed instead of water helps in doing that.

That will also work, the alcohol acts like a diuretic which will make you need to pee and it will remove inhibitions so you will be less likely to wimp out at the last moment and it weakens your control over your muscles. Which will weaken your control over your bladder and sphincter, making combined with being asleep it will be hard to not wet the bed.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Taiki

Quote from: nagato on April 06, 2008, 08:42:09 AM
well, if you drink more water your pee will become clearer and if water is all you drink then water is the only external ingredient in your pee so when you pee like that the effect is more like spilling water on your bed and won't damage the bed or leave a noticeable stain.

Looks like you've established a way to not harm the mattress. Now we just need a way to not wake up from desperation in the middle of the night.

Hmmm...

Try getting really, really, really tired before you go to bed. This may sound crazy, but perhaps your body will weigh what's most important for you to do: Fill your energy or empty your bladder. If you're really tired, your body might not be willing to wake you up no matter how desperate you are.

knuclear200x

well since all the good ideas have been posted already...ill just ask...why would u want to wet your bed? i mean arent u concerend about the laundry u have to do and stuff? just askin' :P

Neil

Quote from: nagato on April 06, 2008, 08:42:09 AM

True. It will also produce less smell. Plus, if you want to cover the smell, you can always spray some perfume directly at the spot.

The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.