New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in anime

Started by Serika, June 21, 2007, 06:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phunkyboy

I've heard that there is another scene of desperation in Atashin'chi, not the one that is already on the list. However, I can't find it on any video sights, if any one does find it it would be a great addition

phunkyboy

Also isn't there a wetting scene in doraemon, which episode is it?

3digimon

Quote from: phunkyboy on December 07, 2011, 09:34:19 PM

There's 3 wettings actually. And I found two of them. But all of them were male wetting

"Spy War About Top Secret"  Suneo was asleep earlier, then later on he just wets himself out of nowhere for the mother to yell at.

"Air Diamonds manufacturing machine"  Nobita was climbing some crystal blocks up in the sky enjoying himself. Then he says is wants to go to the toilet when the crystals were disappearing causing him to hang on for life. When he starts to fall, Doraemon saves his life and starts peeing on him. His wetting part was like rain, even a drop on that old man's head. Funny

The third one is with Nobita being desperate for bathroom while talking to Setsuka, then Doraemon flies towards Nobita from the back to surprise him and pat his back, which caused his bladder to explode and he wets his shorts in front of Setsuka and Doraemon and then he cries.

I'm still looking for that episode and it's so hard to find, yet to me it's the best one above the other two. I only found the scene from the youtube video that was banned earlier: Anime Pee Pt. 10

shadow

Quote from: 3digimon on December 08, 2011, 11:31:48 PM

There's 3 wettings actually. And I found two of them. But all of them were male wetting

"Spy War About Top Secret"  Suneo was asleep earlier, then later on he just wets himself out of nowhere for the mother to yell at.

"Air Diamonds manufacturing machine"  Nobita was climbing some crystal blocks up in the sky enjoying himself. Then he says is wants to go to the toilet when the crystals were disappearing causing him to hang on for life. When he starts to fall, Doraemon saves his life and starts peeing on him. His wetting part was like rain, even a drop on that old man's head. Funny

The third one is with Nobita being desperate for bathroom while talking to Setsuka, then Doraemon flies towards Nobita from the back to surprise him and pat his back, which caused his bladder to explode and he wets his shorts in front of Setsuka and Doraemon and then he cries.

I'm still looking for that episode and it's so hard to find, yet to me it's the best one above the other two. I only found the scene from the youtube video that was banned earlier: Anime Pee Pt. 10

ah yes that last scene i found was from the entire episode in which he is desperate and the entire episode is on youtube but its in japanese and i honestly forgot the name it was under as i dont speak japanese. its a shame i actually had all those clips and entire episodes on my computer till it crashed and now i have nothing

3digimon

Quote from: shadow on December 09, 2011, 07:14:24 PM
Quote from: 3digimon on December 08, 2011, 11:31:48 PM

ah yes that last scene i found was from the entire episode in which he is desperate and the entire episode is on youtube but its in japanese and i honestly forgot the name it was under as i dont speak japanese. its a shame i actually had all those clips and entire episodes on my computer till it crashed and now i have nothing

Damn, sorry to hear that your computer crashed. I'm using external hard drives in case mine crashes.

Anyway I torrented the 117 episodes of Doraemon and viewed them all, and still no sign of that episode. It's getting frustrating.

But I did find some clues about that episode, from omorashi.org thanks to Ishigreensa. He Quoted:

"konban ha (konnichi ha),
I am living in Nihon now.
I like anime that is in Nihon like Doraemon.
There was a real... on TV... Doraemon omorashi moment awhile back.
Nobita had his maho tsukai robot cat make him a mansion that he could manipulate.
He made his mom (kaasan) angry, so he built his room way up so she wouldnt get to him...
but the bathroom was on the bottom floor...
and his crush... Shizue, caught him as he ran down the stairs and then lost it... wetting his usual blue shorts.
It was classic. If I find it on a site you can watch in America or in other parts of the world, I'll share. It shouldn't even be controlled since it was on regular TV just a few months ago.
LOL

Hint:
konban ha (wa) is good evening
Nihon is Japan
maho Tsukai is a wizard or magic wielder
kaasan is mom (informally, it really should be okaasan.)

Doraemon is really funny! REally funny!
Try to find it, and you'll understand! 

Anyway, I hope to be tomodachi (friends) soon.
Ishigreen"

I'm really hoping to find that episode, and if anybody has the name or link to that video I would appreciate it. Thank You ;D

doa

i need some help with a few scenes on this site

http://peace505.blog85.fc2.com/?q=%A4%AA%A4%B7%A4%C3%A4%B3

I cant seem to find the names of some of them and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

Edit: The pics filename gave me a clue it was Mirai Nikki, thanks though.

Edit 2: its mirai nikki episode 11  http://www.animeshippuuden.com/mirai-nikki-episode-11/4/  about 1:15 [peeing]

Serika

Which ones in particular?

The one on the top is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and i can see that girl from Mirai Nikki further down.

edit: The one at the bottom is tagged as Sengoku Otome.

edit 2: Looks like Boku wa Tomodachi is episode 10, at about 18:00.

Un-Go is in there too.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Zenix

A lot of the things on that site are either completely unrelated or incidental posing.

By the way, here's the Light Novel version of the Tomodachi scene, it's about 2/3rds of the way down. 2 smiley faces under the bold GYAAAAAH line.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai:_Volume_3_Ghost_Stories

MKFan200

Apparently My Little Pony:Friendship is magic has a desp scene in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awweSMNWhsM

Begins at 8:06

Why was I watching MLP...that's not really important now is it?

doa

Quote from: thatguywithnoname on March 05, 2012, 01:23:43 PM
Right back at the start of this list Doa uploaded a link to some awesome scenes but now megaupload is gone can you maybe upload them somewhere else. Recently I lost all my files but I reeeeally want those back please!

If i do it you need to wait till the weekend though since ive been working (thats why i havent really found anything lately) so ill probably post some things on sunday.

doa

thatguywithnoname

Quote from: doa on March 11, 2012, 03:56:31 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ygs5bgpw8ygddb

This is a collection of all the videos that i have.
Thanks loads but didn't you have one about a police woman and another where a girl is sat down holding tea desperate then this old man walks in says something (probably that the girl can leave now)she goes to leave but stops and wets herself. If I'm wrong sorry, if you deleted them do you remember where their from? Sorry its just i had a huge collection and lost it all so it annoys me that mega upload / video are down...

doa

The police one was Ail Maniax episode 1 i think.
As for the other one it is Seifuku Shojo ep1.
I dont know where you can find these but they should be on google somewhere.

thatguywithnoname

Quote from: doa on March 12, 2012, 04:15:01 PM
The police one was Ail Maniax episode 1 i think.
As for the other one it is Seifuku Shojo ep1.
I dont know where you can find these but they should be on google somewhere.
Thanks!  :clap:

MKFan200

I've received rumors on a omo sight (its in japanese) about a possible desp scene in Jewel Pet Twinkle...but I am unsure...can someone check on this...this is the image I downloaded?
I am unsure and this is only a rumor.