New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in anime

Started by Serika, June 21, 2007, 06:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKFan200

Yeah I read that too (the part where its in a specific part of Japan...not last night you beat me to it)

I merely posted it to get awareness to everyone else.
Hopefully someone in that area of Japan will post it on Nicovideo...thats how we got the setuplet scenes anyway.

Zenix

MKFan200

It is obvious that we must place our hope in the glories that is the internet...
someone will appease our need eventually!

I hope...

Zenix

The show is currently being re-aired all across Japan now, 2 episodes per airing. I think it's once a week so 5 more weeks until ep 11.

Should be pretty easy to find once it airs.

MKFan200

See...
All in a matter of time...
damn...guess I actually go and do studies to pass the time.

FallenStar

I swear, if I had the monies to make an anime, I'd love to make one of my RP characters in FD situations.  :lol:

I doubt anyone would watch it, though... it's so hard to actually RP those characters without really wrecking what it means to be a girl or a newhalf or... well, whatever...
Welp... I'm fucked...

knuclear200x

Quote from: FallenStar on January 04, 2013, 05:11:51 PM
I swear, if I had the monies to make an anime, I'd love to make one of my RP characters in FD situations.  :lol:

I doubt anyone would watch it, though... it's so hard to actually RP those characters without really wrecking what it means to be a girl or a newhalf or... well, whatever...

Eh, throw in some boobs, a harem, an average, hopeless romantic male main character in a high school setting and everyone will watch it...also it takes place in medieval times but then everyone acts like theyre from modern times. yeah. that.

packrat

I don't know if this is on the list already or not (if it is, I apologize), but I found another desp scene to add.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica: Episode 2
The scene takes place around 17:35.  The main character and three girls get trapped in the equipment closet at school. The class rep (the small one) has to pee, but doesn't want to use her to powers to make a toilet and pee in front of the others.  Myuu (the pink-haired one) and the brown-haired girl try to convince her to go ahead and do it, but she refuses and starts crying because of how desperate she is.  Akatsuki (the guy) hears her crying and (on the premise of "helping" her) uses his powers to make the other girls desperate to pee as well. Wetting takes place around 20:20. He bites the small one's ear and all three pee at the same time, leaving large wet stains on the mat they are sitting on. When some one else comes to the door and frees them, the girls all run out, leaving the guy unconcious on top of some equipment. (Safe to say they beat him half to death over that.) This immediately followed by a shower scene with all three girls talking about the incident and vowing to get revenge.

You can wacth it here: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/hagure-yuusha-no-estetica-episode-2-online

Lisk

Akatsuki must be Rance's little brother.

MKFan200

Quote from: packrat on January 11, 2013, 10:00:56 AM
I don't know if this is on the list already or not (if it is, I apologize), but I found another desp scene to add.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica: Episode 2
The scene takes place around 17:35.  The main character and three girls get trapped in the equipment closet at school. The class rep (the small one) has to pee, but doesn't want to use her to powers to make a toilet and pee in front of the others.  Myuu (the pink-haired one) and the brown-haired girl try to convince her to go ahead and do it, but she refuses and starts crying because of how desperate she is.  Akatsuki (the guy) hears her crying and (on the premise of "helping" her) uses his powers to make the other girls desperate to pee as well. Wetting takes place around 20:20. He bites the small one's ear and all three pee at the same time, leaving large wet stains on the mat they are sitting on. When some one else comes to the door and frees them, the girls all run out, leaving the guy unconcious on top of some equipment. (Safe to say they beat him half to death over that.) This immediately followed by a shower scene with all three girls talking about the incident and vowing to get revenge.

You can wacth it here: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/hagure-yuusha-no-estetica-episode-2-online
It's been posted already.

theerut

packrat

Serika

I updated the .htm lists at the start of the topic and put Sasami-san in there. On the file i downloaded the whole scene started at 16:05.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

MKFan200

Quote from: Zenix on December 17, 2012, 05:24:03 AM
I found this at least.
You know I'm kind of worried that when this episode finally comes out, it will be a total let down.

Serika

Hoooooo boy...

http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=616594
QuoteStarless ep3 - Barely 00:35 into the episode and we have a golden shower. A woman with blue hair and enormous breasts, who serves as a maid, is naked and chained down while a penis with an off-screen body urinates into her mouth. Another maid, slightly younger with brown hair and glasses, gets an enema at 01:00. She is filled to the limit until her belly begins to bulge, then is kicked in the stomach (at low force) by one of the mistress's daughters, causing her to scream and lose control of her bowels. The poor maid defecates off-screen, with a loud, messy splattering noise while the mistress of the house and the mistress's futanari daughter cover their mouths and watch in amusement and embarrassment. More defecation at 8:10 when the first maid is punished by the futanari daughter. Pool balls are shoved up her butt before the futanari fucks and spanks her. After the futanari cums inside of her, the maid starts releasing the balls. She starts moaning and pushing, which worries her mistress into telling her to take it easy or else... A loud splatter is heard as she craps herself off-screen. At 9:10, the mistress of the house makes two male slaves jizz and urinate into a wine glass, which she then drinks. The mistress, who is always constipated, then happily runs off to the bathroom when her stomach rumbles. Continue at 10:45 when the MC (a male slave) walks in on the woman while she is sitting on the toilet. She asks him to urinate in her ass to help her poop. After some regular sex, he complies and rams it in her butt, ejaculating, then urinating into her intestines. The woman screams in pleasure and then poops right in front of him, and it is implied the large, coiling log hits him in the face. The episode ends with the mistress walking away, leaving him the shitty job of cleaning up the mess.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.