Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yellow or Clear?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

Both.

Yellow for the nice stains it leaves on panties.

Clear because it doesn't taste as bad.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

AMP321

Both. Clear is good because less smell, and I guess it seems cleaner, though sometimes it doesn't look quite right.

Yellow is good because it's much more obvious for stains (always good), and harder for the girl to pass it off as a spilled drink or something.

Ameboes

Quote from: AMP321 on March 08, 2008, 02:44:34 AM... and harder for the girl to pass it off as a spilled drink or something.
Orange, peach or mango juice/beverage. :P

ltmt

Yellow, simply because it seems more real - I mean, it's indisputably pee. If it's clear, it could just be water :(... A pool of coloured pee gathering around a girl's feet is much more alluring, imo.

AliasnameTO

I am turned on by both, but if I had my choice, very faint yellow color. That means little or no smell, and you still have that "dirty" sense of pee. If it's completely clear, it would just dry up and it would look like nothing happened. Also I think the girl would be a bit more embarrassed if it's definitely yellow, and that adds to my arousal.

Princess

Prefer clear liquid! means she really had to go!

mastawizerd1

I don't mind either as long as it is not just a tiny trickle

UndeadSamurai01

Definitely clear - the artists always make it too dark a yellow - it just dosn't look right

X2765

I like it if its half and have. If it's to yellow then it's just gross and smells to strong. But if it's to clear, then you can't even tell it's piss!

purplelotus

I guess there are two sides to each. I like the clear because it will smell less, but the yellow leaves a better stain, which I like as well. Gah! Tough choice!

Z.T.

Gotta be clear.  Keep her pissing all day.

Kleerkast

I think it depends. The longer the girl holds it, the yellower it will get. So in a deliberate wetting, it will probably be clear, but it will become more and more yellow when she holds on longer and longer. Really dark yellow ain't healthy though, so I too go for midways :blush:

Saimarr

I'm one going for both.

Clear since it smells less. But then again, the yellow leaves awfully cute stains.

babystefie

I'd say a little bit of yellow is better. I mean clear is good because she's hydrated, but if it's somewhat yellow then everyone knows it's pee and not just water.

tamagotchi140

Quote from: anathema on August 12, 2007, 10:41:13 AM
It's good to stay hydrated, but clear pee doesn't leave nearly as nice a stain on a pair of panties :)

exactly

i want it to stain nicely

plus the smell is so nice it would be better to have it smell alot more like pee than...well...nothing lol :lol: